Join for free
Page 11 of 25 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 08:23 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Apparently, none of the "girls" will use the shower, prefering to wash in the stream, but now one of them smells like rancid cheese ......

When there was a fire in camp, the smoke from the fire permeated clothing, skin and hair, disguising BO, but now they're cooking on gas, so there's no smoke .....

However, I don't believe for a minute that the lovely Kate smells of a putrid milk product .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 08:38 PM

Apparently, none of the "girls" will use the shower, prefering to wash in the stream, but now one of them smells like rancid cheese ......

When there was a fire in camp, the smoke from the fire permeated clothing, skin and hair, disguising BO, but now they're cooking on gas, so there's no smoke .....

However, I don't believe for a minute that the lovely Kate smells of a putrid milk product .....
Why is that Omah, is it because Caitlyn is a bloke?...
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Why is that Omah, is it because Caitlyn is a bloke?...
AFAIK, it's because none of them is an exhibitionist and none want to be filmed "feeling up their own bits" .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 10:06 PM

AFAIK, it's because none of them is an exhibitionist and none want to be filmed "feeling up their own bits" .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 12:17 PM

Early morning in the Jailhouse - Cliff couldn't sleep on the hard ground .....

In Main Camp, Caitlyn woke at dawn and then woke everyone else soon after .....

Jacqueline was delighted to discover that she could chooose a partner before setting off for the BTT, which was set in the appropriately snake-filled Snake Hotel - she had to find the five stars inside while her partner, Myles, was locked in a snake-filled trunk to obtain the sixth.

The Trial was completed successfully, despite much screaming from BOTH celebs but then the pair had to decide which 'camp' received the food - they chose the Jailhouse, because they'd eaten well in Main Camp the night before, but that's where they were sent, too .....

In the evening, the camp received dinner - Camel Fillet - Andrew was a bit too keen, took a big lump of meat and promptly choked on it - some prompt pummelling by other campers forced ejection of the "object" and Andrew made light of it .....

Back in Main Camp, Ian was now seriously upset at the lack of food and his emotional state became the focus of the remaining camp members .... their concern was not eased when his attention turned to his belief in UFOs and aliens, a belief shared by Roman, who, apparently, has had an "encounter" .....

The day's Dingo Dollar Challenge was undertaken by Caitlyn and James, and proved to be one of those locked in a room/find the keys/get covered in critters scenarios - James did all the hard work - Caitlyn didn't do much, except take an impressive pratfall while "escaping" through a window - with the dollars won, the pair had a choice of Cliff or Andy to send to Main Camp - randomly, they sent Cliff .....

Main Camp were not impressed - they wanted chocolate not another mouth to feed - Ian, of course, was most affected by the lack of a "luxury" .....

The next BTT will include everyone .....

James is becoming a likeable character - despite his huge frame, he doesn't complain about the lack of food (like Ian) and is happy to help others .....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 06:03 PM

Andrew Whymet is Kirk Sutherland in Coranation Street Omah, and Cliff was 'Minty' in East Enders...
Cliff also plays Fred in Call the Midwife.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

23-11-2019, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yep. I forgot about that Jazzi.....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

23-11-2019, 07:31 PM

Andrew Whymet is Kirk Sutherland in Coranation Street Omah, and Cliff was 'Minty' in East Enders...
Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yep. I forgot about that Jazzi.....
Apparently, despite having those two jobs, or perhaps because of them, Cliff needs more money:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9211801.html

According to The Sun, Parisi asked producers if he could go on the show after receiving a large tax bill.

“The taxman," Parisi said when asked why he decided to participate. "Yeah, I have got a bill I need to pay. Like everyone at this time of year you go, ‘Oh no! Again. I thought I paid that.'

He continued: “I had a meeting about this earlier on in the year and I thought about it long and hard and said no... Then, as it crept along to September and I got an estimate for my tax, I phoned them up and said, 'Is it too late to say yes?’ So here I am."
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

24-11-2019, 02:50 PM

I’m A Celebrity on lockdown as vicious killer is on the loose near camp after man found dead

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...614f1f16fb5ea1

British TV bosses have tightened security after it emerged a vicious killer is on the loose in the area surrounding the jungle celebrities’ camp.

New South Wales police launched a massive manhunt this week after a 50-year-old man was found dead in Jack Evans Boat Harbour, Tweed Heads.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

24-11-2019, 02:58 PM

Day 7

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...in-the-jungle/

All twelve celebrities, including the five “outlaws” who have been doing time in jungle jail, were sent to Ol’ Dingo Town for a group trial.

Ant and Dec informed the group from main camp that they would each be getting live critters from the town’s so-called Pest Office, which they would have to hold in their mouth for 60 seconds in order to gain a star.

Meanwhile, the “outlaws” would be getting all manner of creepy crawlies dropped on them in jungle jail. The main camp celebs could free one prisoner for every three stars they earned.

Every member of the main camp nailed the challenge with their respective critter: Adele (spiny stick insect), Ian (six witchetty grubs), Cliff (beach worms), Caitlyn (yabbie), Nadine (six cockroaches), James (giant burrowing cockroach) and Roman (scorpion).

Names were pulled out of a hat to determine who was burdened with the remaining challenges. Ian was picked to hold a huntsman spider in his mouth, while four celebs were subjected to eating challenges: Caitlyn and James each ate a cow’s eye, while Nadine and Adele were dished up cow’s anuses.

The celebs left Ol’ Dingo Town victorious, with all twelve meals for camp.

Upon returning to camp, the celebrities were tasked with voting in an impromptu election for camp leader. James swept the vote and was elected, choosing Jacqueline as his deputy, with the pair then assigning chores for their fellow campmates.

Myles and Nadine are camp chefs, Caitlyn and Andrew are in charge of washing up, Cliff and Ian are camp cleaners, Roman and Andy are in charge of maintenance, while Kate and Adele are to man the gas pump.

The remaining luxury items were dished out, of which the most popular were Cliff’s, who brought some festive fun to camp with a Christmas tree, and Ian’s which was his favourite song – Kirk Franklin’s “Looking For You” – which the campmates all boogied to.

Andy chose lip balm, Myles had a disposable camera, Andrew had an inflatable chair, Caitlyn had face cream, Jacqueline had a pillow with family photos on and James had a memory foam neck support pillow.

Ian Wright and Jacqueline Jossa were chosen to take on the next bushtucker trials. Jacqueline took the news particularly badly, bursting into tears and saying: “I don’t want to do anymore.”
Will she, Won't she .....

Page 11 of 25 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top