Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 04:06 PM

Re: Do Some Women Still Go Mad For Barry Manilow?

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
No not at all, never liked him and looking at that photo, his face looks like Plastic.

That's an awful picture isn't it.
His face looks like he has a mask on. Bit creepy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Yes ..

I blame Mups she started all of this..

Oi, cheeky monkey.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Slapped wrists for you tabs.
Definitely ... but it was all your fault anyway!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Didn't Manilow swap his wife for a husband at some point?
Not exactly swap:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_...#Personal_life

Barry Manilow married his high school sweetheart, Susan Deixler, in 1964. He walked out on the woman he considered "the perfect wife" after just one year of marriage in pursuit of a "wondrous musical adventure". In 1966, Deixler had the marriage annulled.

In 1978, Manilow began a relationship with TV executive Garry Kief, who soon became his manager. The two married in 2014, after same-sex marriage became legal in California. They kept the relationship and his sexual orientation secret until the marriage made headlines in 2015. Manilow did not want his personal relationship with Kief to become public. Manilow officially came out in April 2017.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 06:58 PM

Never been a BM fan myself. To be honest I can't understand grown women (or men) following any singers round the country - or round the world - just to see their "idols". I know a 70 yr old who's obsessed with Cliff Richard and won't hear a single word of criticism about any of his songs, even though IMO some of them are dreadful. I like many singers and groups but I'd be the first to admit they've churned out some dire rubbish from time to time.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Yes ..

I blame Mups she started all of this..
Profuse apologies, Longfellow, I do hope you were not too insulted!

Actually - I can't let Mups take the blame/credit either - 'Twas I who began it all - but it was still Dongles fault - everything is always Dongles fault!!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 11:05 PM

He's beginning to look like Barbara Streisand.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2019, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Profuse apologies, Longfellow, I do hope you were not too insulted!

Actually - I can't let Mups take the blame/credit either - 'Twas I who began it all - but it was still Dongles fault - everything is always Dongles fault!!:-D

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top