Join for free
Page 39 of 42 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 11:48 AM

Re: Churchill NZ under lockdown!

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Or live with it daily as they have family who are Muslims and visit the local mosque where they have friends who are Muslim. Yet you who read books about it know more ? I'd laugh if it wasn't so dangerous.
Never assume that what one imagines that they know about a person on a social forum such as this is an accurate representation of them in real life.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 12:28 PM

You insult them daily claiming they are not real Muslims, not devout, not following the true religion. But you aren't against them ? yeah right I think we can all see your true intent.

Have you ever asked your friends at the mosque ( I have asked you this before and I don't remember getting an answer)
What are their veiws on homosexuality ?
Do thery think that homosexuality should be a crime
These are serious questions .
What about people who seek to leave the faith ?
Is that ok or should they be executed ?
I sure if they are reasonable people they will have objections to either of these cases .
However under Sharia Law these are seriously punishable offences .
Sharia law is the law of Islam .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Have you ever asked your friends at the mosque ( I have asked you this before and I don't remember getting an answer)
What are their veiws on homosexuality ?
Do thery think that homosexuality should be a crime
These are serious questions .
What about people who seek to leave the faith ?
Is that ok or should they be executed ?
I sure if they are reasonable people they will have objections to either of these cases .
However under Sharia Law these are seriously punishable offences .
Sharia law is the law of Islam .
Well not directly oddly some subjects just never come up with them or anyone else, I am as unlikely to say what do they think about homosexuality as I am to approach anyone else and ask it. I am not a rude person.

I do know they or one's I know well support some sharia in that they would like relationship problems and theft etc sorted and judged by sharia standards but they know choosing to live in UK they live by our secular laws and are willing to live with that. What I have heard of the relationship side to sharia it's easier to get a divorce but not quite so good at equally representing both male and female petitioners. So it's better that it isn't used and they stick with UK law. I'd like to see the beth din courts stopped too and the kosher and halal slaughter. Everyone live by UK laws.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 12:52 PM

The problem is you can't pick and choose with Sharia Law .

I mean we wouldn't like thieves to have their hands cut off would we ?

We would not like women to be stoned to death for adultery ?

Put to death for homosexuality ?

That is the reality of Sharia Law.

It's brutal reactionary system of control.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 03:06 PM

There is no such thing as Shar'ia law.

There is the law that arises from following "The Path to The Water" and the path to the water is the lifestyle that should be followed in order to be a devout and observant Muslim.

Thankfully a great many are not.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 03:34 PM

The problem is you can't pick and choose with Sharia Law .

I mean we wouldn't like thieves to have their hands cut off would we ?

We would not like women to be stoned to death for adultery ?

Put to death for homosexuality ?

That is the reality of Sharia Law.

It's brutal reactionary system of control.
And that's one of the reasons many are here Muddy they don't agree with it all either.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-03-2019, 03:45 PM

That's exactly why so many Palestinians prefer to live in Israel !

As for people coming here that don't believe in these things I'm afraid that this is not so .
Polls taken show that a large percentage of Muslims here do support sharia law believe homosexuals should be killed or imprisoned .
And have medieval attitudes towards women hence more women cover up today than in past years .
It's not for nothing there are hounour killings in the UK these days !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

27-03-2019, 04:02 PM

As there aren't that many here and we have laws to protect those groups I can't really see a problem muddy. even many catholics are anti gay they may not advocate hurting them but they aren't exactly keen. I actually went to a gay Muslim wedding a while ago so it's not like no muslims are gay, they are finding ways to come out more now.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 04:17 PM

That's exactly why so many Palestinians prefer to live in Israel !

As for people coming here that don't believe in these things I'm afraid that this is not so .
Polls taken show that a large percentage of Muslims here do support sharia law believe homosexuals should be killed or imprisoned .
And have medieval attitudes towards women hence more women cover up today than in past years .
It's not for nothing there are hounour killings in the UK these days !
I watched a documentary some time back where there was discreet filming inside a Mosque. There must have been 300 people in there. The Iman asked the question, did they think that Sharia gave the correct punishment for the "crime" and did they agree. Everyone put their hand up!
That said it all to me quite frankly.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-03-2019, 05:34 PM

As there aren't that many here and we have laws to protect those groups I can't really see a problem muddy. even many catholics are anti gay they may not advocate hurting them but they aren't exactly keen. I actually went to a gay Muslim wedding a while ago so it's not like no muslims are gay, they are finding ways to come out more now.

Right Julie
Catholics or any other religion or no religion at all may not be keen on gays but they don t advocate killing them .
That is a VAST difference .
Of course there are gay muslims.
Was your gay wedding conducted by an Imam?

Page 39 of 42 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top