Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 07:20 PM

Re: My Thoughts on Brexit.

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It was my understanding that in the UK one learns to read at age six, not after fifty. I stated:
Sort through the answers you get and use your own brain the snif out the truth.

So google is not truth persé, but within all the hits there is the truth for you to find. You do understand the difference?

Its not me using Google that's you.

Again you haven't read my post .... read it again
VeritasT
New Member!
Birmingham
VeritasT is male 

10-04-2019, 04:05 PM

Hello

I am Pro Brexit, based in Birmingham and searching for a singer (amateur or otherwise) who might be interested in singing a song I have dedicated to freedom and democracy.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in this project then please email me:

veritastomcat@yahoo.com

There is a sample of the track on YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kvVbtUvRA

Thank you.

Kind regards

Tom Humphreys
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by VeritasT ->
Hello

I am Pro Brexit, based in Birmingham and searching for a singer (amateur or otherwise) who might be interested in singing a song I have dedicated to freedom and democracy.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in this project then please email me:

veritastomcat@yahoo.com

There is a sample of the track on YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kvVbtUvRA

Thank you.

Kind regards

Tom Humphreys
Why the Union flag?

It is an unwarranted and inaccurate appropriation.

Lots of British (and especially Northern Irish) people are anti-Brexit. And for very good reasons.
maxdecatt
New Member!
Somesret
maxdecatt is male 

10-04-2019, 06:23 PM

How far the UK has fallen. We now take orders from the likes of France and Luxembourg....among other self-important non-entities.. It is time that we had a leader that tells the EU to stop threatening the UK. Maggie Thatcher would have belted them over the head with her handbag and then blockaded their ports. The real problem is loss of pride in the UK nation. We are lead by weak, spineless people that are self-seeking, treacherous and venal.
maxdecatt
New Member!
Somesret
maxdecatt is male 

10-04-2019, 06:25 PM

I agree totally.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Why the Union flag?

It is an unwarranted and inaccurate appropriation.

Lots of British (and especially Northern Irish) people are anti-Brexit. And for very good reasons.
And would proudly fly a blue flag with a circle of yellow stars!

You talk testicles.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by maxdecatt ->
how far the uk has fallen. We now take orders from the likes of france and luxembourg....among other self-important non-entities.. It is time that we had a leader that tells the eu to stop threatening the uk. Maggie thatcher would have belted them over the head with her handbag and then blockaded their ports. The real problem is loss of pride in the uk nation. We are lead by weak, spineless people that are self-seeking, treacherous and venal.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 06:53 PM

How far the UK has fallen. We now take orders from the likes of France and Luxembourg....among other self-important non-entities.. It is time that we had a leader that tells the EU to stop threatening the UK. Maggie Thatcher would have belted them over the head with her handbag and then blockaded their ports. The real problem is loss of pride in the UK nation. We are lead by weak, spineless people that are self-seeking, treacherous and venal.
Absolutely......
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 06:55 PM

Far fallen? Alas, yes, since the brexit saga started.

Loss of pride? Why? You are still the same great country, only some of your folk are getting behind the times.

Spineless leaders? Go and do better!
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
And would proudly fly a blue flag with a circle of yellow stars!
Given the way events are unfolding, I think it would be more appropriate.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top