Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 11:49 AM

Re: Jacob Rees-Mogg

Well, as I see it, JRM has chosen the best of all evils that are being heaped on the people. He is not stupid. He knows that with No Deal never being accepted by the clowns determined to destroy Brexit, he is left with no choice, other than to vote for May's agreement in order to ensure Brexit takes place at all.

Regardless of how all this pans out this week. The clowns have to know that Leave voters will never forget or forgive their outright treachery.
It will be a dish best served cold, but served it will be.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I believe they are just trying to save the Tory party at this point. Sad really as I had hoped he had what it took to stay the course.

No Julie darlin' - he's just like all the rest of them - a scumbag 'nasty party' hypocrite !!!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
For months Rees-Mogg and the European Research Group he chairs, has been a vociferous critic of May's 'EU Deal'. However it now transpires that when the final votes are to be cast, Rees-Mogg manages to lose his cojones and is now prepared to vote in support of May deal. How hypocritical is that ???

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/03/2...s-brexit-deal/
Hi Joe, I think he said that he would vote for TMs deal if the 18th century DUP vote for it.

Like school kids in the play ground, I will if you will. Dear god, what a toss--.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I believe they are just trying to save the Tory party at this point. Sad really as I had hoped he had what it took to stay the course.
I am disappointed that he fell by the wayside,
But he is one of the very few, l would trust out of this lot
He spoke clearly, no ambiguity, did'nt interrupt others.
What more do you expect from a politician?

He had a completely background to me, he talked posh,
But after a while, l forgave him that, and realised he spoke a lot
sense.
He was OK.
I wonder why l speak in the past tense?

Regards, Donkeyman.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Hi Joe, I think he said that he would vote for TMs deal if the 18th century DUP vote for it.

Like school kids in the play ground, I will if you will. Dear god, what a toss--.
You still at it itsme

Donkeyman.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 11:47 AM

just watched an interview with JRM and that unspeakable bore James O Brien .
JRM kept his cool in face of the rudeness and ignorance of JOB
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

28-03-2019, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Well, as I see it, JRM has chosen the best of all evils that are being heaped on the people. He is not stupid. He knows that with No Deal never being accepted by the clowns determined to destroy Brexit, he is left with no choice, other than to vote for May's agreement in order to ensure Brexit takes place at all.

Regardless of how all this pans out this week. The clowns have to know that Leave voters will never forget or forgive their outright treachery.
It will be a dish best served cold, but served it will be.
I hope it comes to pass SG

Regards Donkeyman.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Originally Posted by Muddy ->
just watched an interview with JRM and that unspeakable bore James O Brien .
JRM kept his cool in face of the rudeness and ignorance of JOB
He's no fool, and he's always calm and collected.
There are many things I don't like about him, but I think he'd steer this broken old leaking ship rather well
...we shall see.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:24 PM

I am just not sure about a man who uses the word -floccinaucinihilipilification.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2019, 11:21 AM

There is a great youtube clip of JRM and Jess Philips going round Somerset meeting Mogg constituents.

They get on like a house on fire.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top