Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 01:33 PM

Re: Labour takes 5 point lead

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Labour takes 5 point lead over Tories

As the mail is a Tory paper I assume they must be using scare tactics to do what ??????

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oint-lead.html
This poll was conducted in the Daily Mail's editorial office. Completely unbiased, of course.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Corbyn is pro Leave and hates the EU but he will not support the government in any way.
His main aim and that of his puppet masters is to bring down the government and to install a left wing Marxist government.
^^ Exactly this.

A typical corbyn speech goes like this; ''Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah general election''
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
^^ Exactly this.

A typical corbyn speech goes like this; ''Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah general election''

An excellent explanation!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
This poll was conducted in the Daily Mail's editorial office. Completely unbiased, of course.
Yes but does it think it can scare people into voting Tory ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

31-03-2019, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes but does it think it can scare people into voting Tory ?
Most thinking people will take absolutely no notice of any polls. You and I both know that, and we know why.

I suspect that both Conservative and Labour support has dwindled to very little after all the recent fracas in the Commons. Neither will be trusted again.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 03:54 PM

Fear is not the key anymore, all this bluff and nonsense by remain just desperation. They've been rumbled and the game is up.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2019, 12:01 PM

They are every one of them in both main parties, slippery, self-serving and slimy characters. I have no respect for a single one.

Throughout my lifetime, ever since I was old enough to vote, there has always been ONE party worth putting a cross next to. Not any more!.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2019, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Corbyn is pro Leave and hates the EU but he will not support the government in any way.
His main aim and that of his puppet masters is to bring down the government and to install a left wing Marxist government.
Not now he isn't. The arsewipe is trying to get the UK to sign up for the so-called Norway ++ deal and a customs union which ties us into the EU and all of its regulations without any say in the matter, makes us accept freedom of movement and we still have to pay into the damned kleptocracy.

All this of course is contrary to the Labour manifesto and the promises they made to honour the result of the referendum. No wonder Labour supporters are deserting in droves as they distance themselves from their core voters.

I agree with your second paragraph - bollocks to the country, seize power at all costs.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 07:46 AM

Corbyn for PM.

You know it makes sense.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Corbyn for PM.

You know it makes sense.

With Ken Livingstone as President !!!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top