Join for free
Page 11 of 20 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 03:51 PM

Re: Nigel's new Brexit Party

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Just the right type of candidate, over 70 and thick as 2 short planks. I see she has been kicked out the con party as well, obviously didn't have the bottle to resign before she joined the reptile.

Good cartoon of her in the times today though with the reptile.
I see the Brexit Party are streets ahead of the Tiggers, Lib Debs, Greens, Conservatives and Labour in the polls.

They will be running in the next General Election too.

Good good.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I see the Brexit Party are streets ahead of the Tiggers, Lib Debs, Greens, Conservatives and Labour in the polls.

Good good.

Who says so??? name names or shut up.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Who says so??? name names or shut up.
Just about all the polls but Brexit Party at around 27%, Labour 22% Conservative 16% and the rest at around 8%

Go on, have a google, you know you want to
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 07:22 PM

Good good.
I agree. That sounds excellent news.

Unfortunately, as we have all pointed out, polls can be severely misleading depending upon where they are conducted!

Nevertheless, I take a great deal of encouragement from this.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 07:24 PM

Just about all the polls but Brexit Party at around 27%, Labour 22% Conservative 16% and the rest at around 8%

Oh yeh, polls, forgot about them!!!!! Notice you didn't mention any?????
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 07:27 PM

The drop in support for the Tories is, of course, to be expected. Mrs Mayhem, are you listening?

The fact that the Loonies haven't suffered quite so much is also, I suppose, to be expected. You know, turnips wearing red rosettes and all that!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

25-04-2019, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The drop in support for the Tories is, of course, to be expected. Mrs Mayhem, are you listening?

The fact that the Loonies haven't suffered quite so much is also, I suppose, to be expected. You know, turnips wearing red rosettes and all that!

Yep.

The Loonies will get caned too .... all those marginal seats outside London...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-04-2019, 12:01 AM

Watching Question Time on the BBC this evening I was highly amused to hear the extent to which the majority of the audience assailed the politicians on the panel.

The Greenie, a Conservative, a Loonie and a Limp Dem were all soundly criticised for their attitudes toward the new Brexit Party which, of course, was not represented.

What made it particularly interesting was how these politicians came across as desperately worried about their political futures!

The best speaker in my opinion, incidentally, was the actor John Rhys-Davies.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Watching Question Time on the BBC this evening I was highly amused to hear the extent to which the majority of the audience assailed the politicians on the panel.

The Greenie, a Conservative, a Loonie and a Limp Dem were all soundly criticised for their attitudes toward the new Brexit Party which, of course, was not represented.

What made it particularly interesting was how these politicians came across as desperately worried about their political futures!

The best speaker in my opinion, incidentally, was the actor John Rhys-Davies.
Yes I agree Rhys Davies was quite vocal and the lady on the front row who I thought might get up at any minute and give one of them a slap
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

26-04-2019, 08:15 AM

The problem with labour, conservative, Tiggers, lib dems etc is that their message is not clear at all about what they will do regarding Brexit (especially labour)

The Brexit Partys message on the other hand is crystal clear and they have a lot if faith in delivering in their promise. You can't say that for anyone else.

The Tiggers can't even decide on a name and their leader is not obvious.

Page 11 of 20 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top