Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 01:29 AM

Stitched up again

Brexit is now delayed until 31st October. A bit of a waste of time because the ditherings of parliament and Theresa May's intransigence will continue in the same vein with nothing being accomplished.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47889404
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 06:49 AM

Re: Stitched up again

"PLEASE DO NOT WASTE THIS TIME"

Classic!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 06:53 AM

I knew it !!! and have been telling you all these past few months - Theresa May - the evil witch !!! - we now have proof positive that she is, given that she's managed to delay Brexit until Halloween.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 07:13 AM

Another betrayal - is anyone surprised?

On 24th June 2016 things seemed so optimistic and straightforwards
But we should have seen it coming

As soon as the Remainers showed that they refused to respect the result of the Referendum, and started to use every trick and loophole they could think of to reverse or subvert democracy, we should have seen that we were heading for the biggest stitch - up in British history

But we must give Theresa The Betrayer and her puppet masters in Brussels some sort of credit for imaginative thinking
Instead of the usual EU technique of 'keep on voting till we get the result we want', we now have 'keep on delaying till we get the result we want'

She said last night that she understands peoples' frustration
But I don't think she does. I really don't think she, and the other Remainers in Westminster, realise the level of disgust and bitterness in the rest of the country
Either that, or they do, but they just couldn't give a toss
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
"PLEASE DO NOT WASTE THIS TIME"

Classic!!
Hi

But so true.

May will try and run down the clock again, she is determined to stay as PM until she gets a deal through Parliament.

It is groundhog day.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Another betrayal - is anyone surprised?

On 24th June 2016 things seemed so optimistic and straightforwards
But we should have seen it coming

As soon as the Remainers showed that they refused to respect the result of the Referendum, and started to use every trick and loophole they could think of to reverse or subvert democracy, we should have seen that we were heading for the biggest stitch - up in British history

But we must give Theresa The Betrayer and her puppet masters in Brussels some sort of credit for imaginative thinking
Instead of the usual EU technique of 'keep on voting till we get the result we want', we now have 'keep on delaying till we get the result we want'

She said last night that she understands peoples' frustration
But I don't think she does. I really don't think she, and the other Remainers in Westminster, realise the level of disgust and bitterness in the rest of the country
Either that, or they do, but they just couldn't give a toss

She, and the rest of the scumbag 'nasty party' will learn just how much disgust and bitterness when the scumbag 'nasty party' are wiped out at the next General Election !!!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 07:47 AM

I haven't seen it spelled out clearly yet, but I assume that towards the end of May (the month, not the traitor), there will have to be elections for MEPs
That should be fun
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 08:05 AM

Its disgusting.

The Queen should say something.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 08:05 AM

If we have to do the elections I will certainly vote for anyone supporting a hard BREXIT I know they will have no say but it sends a message....not that anyone listens....sigh.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 08:18 AM

It's a shambles! It must be awful for businesses not to be able to plan.

I don't care anymore whether we stay or go, just get it over!

Queenie or Charles need to say something, I agree, or perhaps they're not interested!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top