Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 10:00 AM

Re: Stitched up again

Sometimes in life you have to let people breathe before it all comes back to bite you!
Donald Trump.

They deserve a mauling.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
You put into words, all l have suspected for about3yrs now
Zulu! I fear there is worse to come, if suggestions being
propogated on media now come to pass. The next wave of
naysayers is allready lining up to spout more prophesies
and hints, (nudge nudge, wink wink),
There is really only one way to sort it, we only have to get
organised.! PROTEST NOW! somehow, anyhow!
I am enraged!

I cant stand the smug looks appearing on establishment
faces, that say we've fcked you again!
I want REVENGE!

WTF Donkeyman.
Protesting has been no good so far, it's water off a duck's back to the smug sods in charge, it just goes to show that if you are big business, schooled in Eton, rich and living in London your vote counts as two... the people are being ignored time and time again. It's time to make the protests more vigorous and make a statement that cannot be ignored......

I'm so angry I will not be contributing to the brexit threads anymore, it's just a waste of time and after two heart attacks it's not good for my health to feel this annoyed.
I agree with Summer, I will vote for anyone who who wants a no deal brexit, even Tommy Robinson and the BNP....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Another delay was inevitable.

Another referendum, or a General Election, almost the same (whatever the outcome).

The Tories - and all Brexiteers - want neither, especially the referendum.

Why? Because an informed electorate would / will vote differently next time around.
Hi

Do not be so sure.

I was well informed when I voted Leave and I will be voting Leave in any further Referendum.

I did not vote for this mess, however here is a very important principle at stake here.

Ordinary people were asked a question, we voted to leave.

That has to take precedence over everything else.

We are a democracy, end of, we are not to be ruled by an Elite.

The Elite may not like what we voted for, but so what?

We must not return to pre Magna Carta ,, ruled by dictate.

The vote of a sewer cleaner must have the same relevance as the vote of an Eton Educated rich boy.

That is democracy.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 10:32 AM

Halloween trick or treat. Humiliating failure.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Do not be so sure.

I was well informed when I voted Leave and I will be voting Leave in any further Referendum.

I did not vote for this mess, however here is a very important principle at stake here.

Ordinary people were asked a question, we voted to leave.

That has to take precedence over everything else.

We are a democracy, end of, we are not to be ruled by an Elite.

The Elite may not like what we voted for, but so what?

We must not return to pre Magna Carta ,, ruled by dictate.

The vote of a sewer cleaner must have the same relevance as the vote of an Eton Educated rich boy.

That is democracy.
Yes Swim......
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

11-04-2019, 10:53 AM

A biased second riggederendum will just be adding fuel to the flames.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What annoys me most about May is that she keeps banging on about how she has done her best to get this deal and deliver Brexit as the people voted for. We didn't. We didn't vote for a deal, we voted to leave and she could have done that. Talk about blame everyone else.
Try to get it in your head. That withdrawal deal will be ratifiied by parliament. Unless you revoke A50.
Even if you leave without the deal, initially, it will come back on the table as soon as you want to negotiate a future relation.
Better get used to it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Try to get it in your head. That withdrawal deal will be ratifiied by parliament. Unless you revoke A50.
Even if you leave without the deal, initially, it will come back on the table as soon as you want to negotiate a future relation.
Better get used to it.
Hi

There are alternatives.

One such is that we ignore the DUP and have the border in the Irish Sea.

That gets round the Backstop and totally protects the Good Friday Agreement.

As a quid pro quo and to show that we do not give in to Blackmail, we abolish the Common Travel Area.

That kicks Varadkar right in the teeth and is nothing to do with the EU at all.

That would control the ability of any Southern Irish to come here to work, and control any relatives and make them subject to the same rules as the rest of the EU Citizens.

Varadkar would be subject to a vote of No Confidence immediately and his political career finished.

It is not want I want, but I will not be threatened.

There is nothing the EU can complain about, it does not cross any of their Red Lines and complies fully with EU Legislation.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There are alternatives.

One such is that we ignore the DUP and have the border in the Irish Sea.

That gets round the Backstop and totally protects the Good Friday Agreement.

As a quid pro quo and to show that we do not give in to Blackmail, we abolish the Common Travel Area.

That kicks Varadkar right in the teeth and is nothing to do with the EU at all.

That would control the ability of any Southern Irish to come here to work, and control any relatives and make them subject to the same rules as the rest of the EU Citizens.

Varadkar would be subject to a vote of No Confidence immediately and his political career finished.

It is not want I want, but I will not be threatened.

There is nothing the EU can complain about, it does not cross any of their Red Lines and complies fully with EU Legislation.
It's not what you want. More importantly, it is not what the english and irish want, for obvious reasons. That nullifies your strategy.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

11-04-2019, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It's not what you want. More importantly, it is not what the english and irish want, for obvious reasons. That nullifies your strategy.
Hi

We also do not want the EU dictating to us.

That nullifies their strategy.

I am a very reasonable man, I do not hate the EU and most certainly wish them no harm.

I have my Red Line, and that is we will not be blackmailed.

Varadkar is playing a game, he wants to force a United Ireland.

He can get stuffed.

Our Politicians need to step up to the mark.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top