Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 11:18 PM

Re: One for the Remainers

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Then what unfair trading are you going on about. Unless you mean, now there are no tarifs. Changes when the UK becomes a third party country.

Finished products
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Finished products
I bow for your infinite wisdom. France shouldn't sell the finished product, the planes, but only the composing parts. Plane parts in a kit for the chinese to assemble?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nope, I am still a leaver.

The only way I would change my mind was if we had Politicians who stood up to the EU and said no.

France and Germany run the EU, we as a huge contributor could do the same.
But do you really think you are ever leaving?

For decades, parliament/government did nothing but whinge and undermine the EU for the local audience. Now you are supposed to be leaving your parliament can't agree on anything at all least of all the only deal on the table. In fact the only thing they do agree on is that there will not be a 'no deal' exit.

Sounds like a serious dead end to me.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 04:16 AM

I can't see us leaving now. We have become an international laughing stock. What a lot of money wasted too. Whatever is agreed will leave us worse off than in the EU.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I bow for your infinite wisdom. France shouldn't sell the finished product, the planes, but only the composing parts. Plane parts in a kit for the chinese to assemble?

Why ? To trade even more unfairly ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 01:29 PM

***** Please stop the bickering and making silly remarks in the serious sections.

Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top