Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
BritGuyUSA
United States
BritGuyUSA is male 

12-04-2019, 04:00 PM

Re: New Anti Terrorism Law

Leave UJ alone guys, maybe he served in the war (l mean served pigs trotters'n'tripe in the NAAFI) & thinks everyone is a Nazi!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by BritGuyUSA ->
Leave UJ alone guys, maybe he served in the war (l mean served pigs trotters'n'tripe in the NAAFI) & thinks everyone is a Nazi!!!
Yes I have my battle scars - campaigning against the American war in Vietnam, the American bombing of Libya, the American & British war in Afghanistan & Iraq and dozens of other stupid American foreign policy decisions. !!!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes I have my battle scars - campaigning against the American war in Vietnam, the American bombing of Libya, the American & British war in Afghanistan & Iraq and dozens of other stupid American foreign policy decisions. !!!
Don't think they did,thought it was us and the french
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Don't think they did,thought it was us and the french

As per usual, you're wrong yet again - The Americans bombed Libya in an effort to assassinate Ghadafi.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Corbyn and Abbott are dangerous people.

They live in La La Land where everyone is rational.

Normal rules of evidence do not apply to Terrorists.

Theresa May is different, she is a calculating machine.

She has no empathy at all to normal people.

She lives in a bubble, totally protected.

To her it is a mathematical equation, sod the deaths of kids as in Manchester, it will not happen to her.

It is simply cheaper to let people be killed than to protect them.

I find this very, very wrong.
Agree Swims,

However, most of the establishment don't give a toss tbh, they are all protected and in their little bubbles and could not give a shite about the likes of us.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
As per usual, you're wrong yet again - The Americans bombed Libya in an effort to assassinate Ghadafi.
Sorry as you always do you twist the things with your hatered
America never used their forces to attack Libra.

True they helped are forces with their tecn to assite the
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

13-04-2019, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Sorry as you always do you twist the things with your hatered
America never used their forces to attack Libra.

True they helped are forces with their tecn to assite the

Total BS!!! - you wouldn't know the truth if it bit your arse !!!

Try reading this!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_U...mbing_of_Libya
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 10:35 AM

The attack against Libya was in response to terrorist activities in Europe. It was not with the intent to take out Gaddafi.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

13-04-2019, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The attack against Libya was in response to terrorist activities in Europe. It was not with the intent to take out Gaddafi.

Another one full of BS !!! - If the Americans weren't targetting Ghadafi, how do you explain this ???

Military intelligence reports cited Gaddafi fleeing his location and leaving his family members behind when inbound missiles were determined to be targeting his location.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Makes sense to me Swims...I wonder why Corbyn Abbott and May thought it didn't?
One thing puzzled me with the announcement though. The wording ..... could be jailed for 10 years if they do not have a good reason for travelling to a place of conflict....

Could someone please explain to me, as this really irritates me, and not for the first time, why our politicians, morons though they are, haven't got the b....s to state ......WILL be jailed for 10 years if they do not have a good reason etc ...

Why is it that those flippin meaningless words such as could, may, and liable always used instead of the word that means what it says - WILL. WILL WILL.

Rant over!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top