Join for free
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
BritGuyUSA
United States
BritGuyUSA is male 

13-04-2019, 05:07 PM

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I think for a few,Mups,they don't think before they open their gob!.....I have been very guilty of that,..but now take a step back.
Why take a step back Pauline?
Maybe spontaneity is something that is lacking on this forum??

Also, alot of thinking goes into my posts, & maybe it's my choice that l come over as brash & outspoken?

PS, may l refer you back to the post where l praised you for your beliefs??
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
How do you even know if you are being ignored?

I mean, the fact that a comment you made is not replied to, doesn't mean you are being deliberately ignored . . . does it?

I don't answer every single post on this forum, surely no one does, it is not possible, even if you sat here all day and night.
So lots of people could say I am ignoring them, but it is certainly not deliberate.

For example, loads of threads I don't even bother to go into - like the 'B' threads for example, but it is because I am not interested in all the stooopid arguments there. If the same person posted elsewhere, he/she would probably get a response from me.

I would think if someone was truly, deliberately ignoring you, you would probably know why, then it is up to you what you want to do about it. Either speak to them direct if you care enough, or else let 'em get on with it.
Brilliant post, Mups & exactly like I would say, but you did it better.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 05:15 PM

If I post something and get no response I just assume nobody is interested - not a problem. There are loads of posts that don't interest me either.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by BritGuyUSA ->

PS, may l refer you back to the post where l praised you for your beliefs??

Yes,you praised me for my belief.

Then took a massive p...take on another thread,
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by BritGuyUSA ->
LOL....you have so much to learn Grasshopper!!
l'm English, not American, hence my site name........Duh!
Nothing on here is "upsetting" me, l just have a very straightforward (abrupt?) manner, & l think it's you who is taking all this too seriously
I have had my 2 cups of tea this morning, now l'm on coffee, so no need to be so condescending in future unless you factor in the 6hrs time difference!

I tried to make allowances for the British/USA humour, but obviously I was wrong.
Therefore I can only assume you are just a very rude and childish person after all.

Enjoy your trolling.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
If I post something and get no response I just assume nobody is interested - not a problem. There are loads of posts that don't interest me either.

Yes,I agree Eccles.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Brilliant post, Mups & exactly like I would say, but you did it better.

Thanks Tiff.

I feel I could perhaps make an exception about deliberately ignoring someone after all though. . .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 05:30 PM

Hi

Different people, different approaches to things.

We all have our own ways of dealing with things.

It takes time to get to know people.

Mups is not a doddery old biddy only interested in her dogs.

She is intelligent, articulate and nobody's fool.

She also has a great sense of humour and is very witty.

She has a lot to be admired for, a kind and gentle soul, you could not wish for a better friend or neighbour.

Just a shame about her sense of direction.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
How do you even know if you are being ignored?

I mean, the fact that a comment you made is not replied to, doesn't mean you are being deliberately ignored . . . does it?

I don't answer every single post on this forum, surely no one does, it is not possible, even if you sat here all day and night.
So lots of people could say I am ignoring them, but it is certainly not deliberate.

For example, loads of threads I don't even bother to go into - like the 'B' threads for example, but it is because I am not interested in all the stooopid arguments there. If the same person posted elsewhere, he/she would probably get a response from me.

I would think if someone was truly, deliberately ignoring you, you would probably know why, then it is up to you what you want to do about it. Either speak to them direct if you care enough, or else let 'em get on with it.

Sums it up nicely, Mups.
BritGuyUSA
United States
BritGuyUSA is male 

13-04-2019, 05:32 PM

Must go for now, Man U v West Ham on TV...laters!!!

Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top