Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 02:25 AM

Re: Why should I justify my vote?

It has got to the point where many people now realise that it is better not to even talk about Brexit. I discuss it on here because it's a forum, but in real life I will change the subject because views are so polarised.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I did go on to say I thought it was wrong that Remainers wanted another Referendum and why couldn't they accept the decision.

So there is my big question, as in the thread title. Why should I justify myself?
Because it was you and people like you that made your government look like a complete mob of dills who after three years still haven't achieved anything. Shame on you.

If you had voted 'stay' then all would be sweetness and light and Britain would still be highly regarded as a world leader but then again the rest of the world wouldn't have had such a good laugh! Tough choice.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Because it was you and people like you that made your government look like a complete mob of dills who after three years still haven't achieved anything. Shame on you.

If you had voted 'stay' then all would be sweetness and light and Britain would still be highly regarded as a world leader but then again the rest of the world wouldn't have had such a good laugh! Tough choice.
We didn't make our government look like a mob of dills, they did that all themselves by not carrying out our instructions.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 09:52 AM

Remainers are generally an argumentative lot, you only have to read these threads to see that.; so they love to impart their wisdom on us.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 05:11 PM

Do not be concerned.

You cannot justify it, no matter what you say.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 05:23 PM

See!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
See!
Just a quote to underpin your point:
There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the*book
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Just a quote to underpin your point:
There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the*book
For heavens sake Solasch, is the Netherlands so desperate to keep us in the EU that they have given you a full time job harassing Brexiteers?

What British people vote for, in their own country, is their own choice.... so we don't need your advice on it!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
For heavens sake Solasch, is the Netherlands so desperate to keep us in the EU that they have given you a full time job harassing Brexiteers?

What British people vote for, in their own country, is their own choice.... so we don't need your advice on it!
Hi

Exactly.

It was a Free Vote and the ordinary people voted Leave.

That is democracy.

It is important to me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 06:35 PM

Jazzi you don't have to justify your decision to anyone it is your choice.

So many remain voters seem to have a bullying/accusing attitude , I don't discuss leaving the EU with people I meet these days I find it is best to avoid the subject.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top