Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 11:16 AM

Disgusting.....

Whomever is responsible for such stupid decisions, I honestly think they should be bloody jailed for manslaughter.

I mean for christ sake, who on earth would think this poor guy was fit for work?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...work-DIES.html
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 11:24 AM

Re: Disgusting.....

Hi

Completely agree fender.

They are on Contract, targets to meet.

They pick on the most vulnerable, those who cannot defend themselves.

The scroats who work the system continue to get benefits even though they are fit enough to get over my garden fence.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Whomever is responsible for such stupid decisions, I honestly think they should be bloody jailed for manslaughter.

I mean for christ sake, who on earth would think this poor guy was fit for work?

I agree fender. Someone should face manslaughter charges for this. We dish out manslaughter charges for much lesser crimes in this Country but it depends on who the victim is.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 12:26 PM

He's not the only one by far, plus Maximus is apparently now going to the hospital bedside. Some must be making a lot from 'incentives' IMO.

THIS.. read it all and make your minds up.

“No more business as usual” for European employment services

Across Europe, consensus is emerging among key stakeholders that the delivery of support for job seekers needs to be reformed to address persistent long-term unemployment. These stakeholders include European Commission officials, elected representatives in the European Parliament, third sector organizations, non-government organizations and trade associations........ cont

https://www.maximus.com/blog/no-more...yment-services
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 12:32 PM

It's what happens when a country "privatises" its welfare state - contracts, targets, profit margins, and so on, take over from meeting public need. The victims, such as those in the Mail piece become just "collateral damage".
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->

Haven't I been pointing out the stupidity of the scumbag 'nasty party' time and time again over the past nine years and been castigated for doing so from members of or supporters of the scumbag 'nasty party' ???
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 12:59 PM

Sadly, it doesn't surprise me.
Some of the stories on the support groups are heart rending.
Some of these people have no hearts.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 01:04 PM

I've only ever seen people in such poor condition in old footage of Japanese prisoners of war on the railway they were forced to build and in German PoW camps. I never thought in my lifetime I would ever see some poor chap emaciated like this in the UK, it seems as a direct result of government policies. Definitely not in the UK which, it is said, is reckoned to be one of the richest countries in the world.

We are bordering on the Third World, or worse, when this is allowed to happen. Those who allow animals to get like this are taken to Court and punished. Those responsible in this case should also be made to take the rap and charged with manslaughter. Absolutely appalling!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
I've only ever seen people in such poor condition in old footage of Japanese prisoners of war on the railway they were forced to build and in German PoW camps. I never thought in my lifetime I would ever see some poor chap emaciated like this in the UK, it seems as a direct result of government policies. Definitely not in the UK which, it is said, is reckoned to be one of the richest countries in the world.

We are bordering on the Third World, or worse, when this is allowed to happen. Those who allow animals to get like this are taken to Court and punished. Those responsible in this case should also be made to take the rap and charged with manslaughter. Absolutely appalling!
Part 1 of 2

Re the UK being one of the richest countries in the world.

No it isn't.

The UK has a very high standard of living but that is only because of the very high level of debt that has been run up and now must be serviced.

People living in the UK are living way beyond the means of paying for it. Were it not for our invisible exports we would be in very deep doo-doo and were it not for GDP which is high because of economic activity much of which is down to open borders and the invasion of immigrants that add nothing other than economic activity that has to be supported by the government Gilts, and equity from the housing market.

So no. The UK is categorically NOT a rich country. Our economy is in essence a glorified Ponzi scheme.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Haven't I been pointing out the stupidity of the scumbag 'nasty party' time and time again over the past nine years and been castigated for doing so from members of or supporters of the scumbag 'nasty party' ???
You get castigated because you use any and every opportunity to slag them off, whilst conveniently forgetting that they're ALL a useless bunch of tossers....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top