Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 07:32 PM

Re: Which is acceptable - Freedom Fighter, Terrorist, Mobster.

No!....
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 12:58 PM

Like it or not, Nature operates by the law of "survival of the fittest" or strongest or smartest.

The notion that humankind could or would live in peace is the stuff of fantasy unicorns and those who think that way are merely socially conditioned. There can never be global peace while ever mankind "wants". i.e. while ever we have needs and desires, mankind will always fight itself for those things. There will always be "haves" and "have nots" and that imbalance will always result in conflict.

There is no point moaning about people murdering other people. It all simply stems from the power and wealth imbalance. Our news flow is highly censored and what is broadcast to us is carefully selected and worded in order to condition us. The military forces of the West have undoubtedly perpetrated huge atrocities in the East. It is a simple power struggle, a struggle for resources and for the ability to control/condition each associated population.

The West does not want to be dominated and controlled/conditioned by the East and vice versa. Each side knows that ultimately one side will prevail, it is just a matter of time and wealth and ability. Since the dawn of man, any civilisation has known that if it sits by idly whilst its neighbouring countries grow in size and power, then they become highly vulnerable. So countries MUST by necessity act pro-actively rather than reactively. They must take action before other groups gain the size and strength to be a problem. Doing so limits the level of conflict and thus casualties. Leave the problem to fester and you end up with world wars which see millions killed.

We have to accept that there is no peace in the world. We just happen to live in a country that has already been conquered and which has subjugated us and constrained our freedoms. We "feel" free, but the truth is we are in a prison of perpetual slavery, taxed constantly so we can never get ahead financially and we are hugely conditioned via all the media channels. We have been conditioned to believe we are a peaceful country yet our forces go to war all over the globe. It's obvious that we have not been told the truth about what our forces or USA forces have been doing in the East.

People don't become terrorists for the fun of it. People don't become suicide bombers for the fun of it. These people are made this way by the actions of others. We know this deep down but really don't want to admit it.

The truth is we are simply watching the latter stages of world domination by various groups. That is why the conflicts are occurring, it is why regime changes have been forced and effected in the East, it's why the Arab Spring happened and it's not going to go away until one mega power comes out on top. In the meantime we will continue to witness the outfall of such conflict and power-mongering.
A part of that is terrorist activity.

It would be a mistake to think of these would-be world domineering groups as countries. They are not. The predominant force is spread all over the world, united as one group (though operating with many sub-groups). The control using centralised banking and control of financing as well as many other things.

It is what it is. The perpetual struggle for power, wealth and control.

Only one thing can prevent it, stop it. That is something that will remove all of the wants and desires of man. When mankind wants for nothing, there will be no conflict.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 01:56 PM

I don't like any of those. I prefer Lobster.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Mobsters every time. They never deliberately target the public.
I am impressed AT, I gather from your response that you know some mobsters
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Like it or not, Nature operates by the law of "survival of the fittest" or strongest or smartest.

The notion that humankind could or would live in peace is the stuff of fantasy unicorns and those who think that way are merely socially conditioned. There can never be global peace while ever mankind "wants". i.e. while ever we have needs and desires, mankind will always fight itself for those things. There will always be "haves" and "have nots" and that imbalance will always result in conflict.

There is no point moaning about people murdering other people. It all simply stems from the power and wealth imbalance. Our news flow is highly censored and what is broadcast to us is carefully selected and worded in order to condition us. The military forces of the West have undoubtedly perpetrated huge atrocities in the East. It is a simple power struggle, a struggle for resources and for the ability to control/condition each associated population.

The West does not want to be dominated and controlled/conditioned by the East and vice versa. Each side knows that ultimately one side will prevail, it is just a matter of time and wealth and ability. Since the dawn of man, any civilisation has known that if it sits by idly whilst its neighbouring countries grow in size and power, then they become highly vulnerable. So countries MUST by necessity act pro-actively rather than reactively. They must take action before other groups gain the size and strength to be a problem. Doing so limits the level of conflict and thus casualties. Leave the problem to fester and you end up with world wars which see millions killed.

We have to accept that there is no peace in the world. We just happen to live in a country that has already been conquered and which has subjugated us and constrained our freedoms. We "feel" free, but the truth is we are in a prison of perpetual slavery, taxed constantly so we can never get ahead financially and we are hugely conditioned via all the media channels. We have been conditioned to believe we are a peaceful country yet our forces go to war all over the globe. It's obvious that we have not been told the truth about what our forces or USA forces have been doing in the East.

People don't become terrorists for the fun of it. People don't become suicide bombers for the fun of it. These people are made this way by the actions of others. We know this deep down but really don't want to admit it.

The truth is we are simply watching the latter stages of world domination by various groups. That is why the conflicts are occurring, it is why regime changes have been forced and effected in the East, it's why the Arab Spring happened and it's not going to go away until one mega power comes out on top. In the meantime we will continue to witness the outfall of such conflict and power-mongering.
A part of that is terrorist activity.

It would be a mistake to think of these would-be world domineering groups as countries. They are not. The predominant force is spread all over the world, united as one group (though operating with many sub-groups). The control using centralised banking and control of financing as well as many other things.

It is what it is. The perpetual struggle for power, wealth and control.

Only one thing can prevent it, stop it. That is something that will remove all of the wants and desires of man. When mankind wants for nothing, there will be no conflict.
If man doesn’t have wants or desires for anything, no mountains will be climbed, no more inventions, no more discoveries..you really didn’t think that through did you? 3/10 for quantity.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 04:51 PM

When a Perp puts up a public apology for having, inadvertently, shot a reporter instead of a policeman, surely someone's taking the Pxxx?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I am impressed AT, I gather from your response that you know some mobsters
Yes. Where I grew up the Quality Street Gang were rather active. I went to school with a couple of guys who became "contributing members" As I wrote earlier in this thread I had a much different career path in mind.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

24-04-2019, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
When a Perp puts up a public apology for having, inadvertently, shot a reporter instead of a policeman, surely someone's taking the Pxxx?
The New IRA have said they are sorry...that will be more than acceptable for this government the person who shot her will one day be a politician with a seat in the House of Commons, and be invited to a photo shoot with Jeremy Corbyn.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

24-04-2019, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Yes. Where I grew up the Quality Street Gang were rather active. I went to school with a couple of guys who became "contributing members" As I wrote earlier in this thread I had a much different career path in mind.
I am even more impressed now that I know you have rubbed shoulders with the ungodly and therefore qualified to make observations about their mind set. Thank you for sharing.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
If man doesn’t have wants or desires for anything, no mountains will be climbed, no more inventions, no more discoveries..you really didn’t think that through did you? 3/10 for quantity.
Over population is not helping, mother nature has never provided enough Caves.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top