Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 04:41 PM

Trump State Visit

The haters should just bear this in mind ....

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ewinsky-report
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 04:58 PM

Re: Trump State Visit

It doesn't, or at least it shouldn't matter if people like The Don or not, he is the president of the United States making a state visit to the UK.

IMO he has taken on board many of the problems that the USA faces and is trying to access and resolve them. For example his decision to put a physical barrier in the way of people entering the USA ILLEGALLY is exactly the right thing to do.

That should have been done YEARS ago.

But that apart no doubt The Great Unwashed will be behaving in a disgraceful way and bringing OUR country into disrepute.

What shocked me, and trust me I take some shocking, is that Bercow is refusing to extend an invitation to this POTUS to address parliament.

Me?

I like this POTUS, especially after Barack Hussein Obama. Now there was a low life if ever there was.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 05:33 PM

Well said TAT,couldn't have put it better myself.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It doesn't, or at least it shouldn't matter if people like The Don or not, he is the president of the United States making a state visit to the UK.

IMO he has taken on board many of the problems that the USA faces and is trying to access and resolve them. For example his decision to put a physical barrier in the way of people entering the USA ILLEGALLY is exactly the right thing to do.

That should have been done YEARS ago.

But that apart no doubt The Great Unwashed will be behaving in a disgraceful way and bringing OUR country into disrepute.

What shocked me, and trust me I take some shocking, is that Bercow is refusing to extend an invitation to this POTUS to address parliament.

Me?

I like this POTUS, especially after Barack Hussein Obama. Now there was a low life if ever there was.

This ^^^
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
This ^^^
None of this! I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and take this as a wind up.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 06:02 PM

Because he is the president of USA I suppose he will have to make this state visit. I just hope his advisors tell him in no uncertain terms to behave properly like the ambassador for his country that he is supposed to be.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
None of this! I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and take this as a wind up.
If that relates to what I wrote I assure you I am absolutely serious
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 06:51 PM

He has been invited because of what he is (President of the USA) and not who he is.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 07:01 PM

Hi

Much as dislike the man, compared to some we have had here for state visits he is an angel.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

25-04-2019, 07:11 PM

Funny how the King of Saudi Arabia is OK to have a state visit or President Xi of China but not Donald Trump...

the mass hysteria continues

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top