Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 08:53 PM

If You Died Tomorrow...Would You Mind?

Oh my goodness you say, what a dreadful morbid thread.
Seeing as l have complained about most doom and gloom threads on here lately, l have decided, if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em!!

Me, if l die, l die, l won’t complain.... l have had the bestest life.

So l ask.... What are your thoughts....after you get over the shock of my worst question ever?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 08:56 PM

Re: If You Died Tomorrow...Would You Mind?

Yes I would mind, I'd be like, how very dare they take this Queen from the people! My people need me, forever and ever, Amen
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 08:59 PM

I have been close to death twice in the last 3 years and, honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought. The first time I was almost amused at one point, lying on the operating table, because the much-touted "life flashing before my eyes" didn't happen. I just thanked the team who were bustling efficiently around me for their efforts and a bit later when the surgeon told the team to stop for a moment because the procedure they were trying to do wasn't working, I just smiled at the nurse who was holding my wrist steady and lay silent. There was no point in panicking and I was more concerned with my personal dignity and not being a wuss. If I died, I died.

After a minute or two they tried something else and that worked well - all credit to their skills and improvisation!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Yes I would mind, I'd be like, how very dare they take this Queen from the people! My people need me, forever and ever, Amen
God Save The Queen!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

05-01-2021, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I have been close to death twice in the last 3 years and, honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought. The first time I was almost amused at one point, lying on the operating table, because the much-touted "life flashing before my eyes" didn't happen. I just thanked the team who were bustling efficiently around me for their efforts and a bit later when the surgeon told the team to stop for a moment because the procedure they were trying to do wasn't working, I just smiled at the nurse who was holding my wrist steady and lay silent. There was no point in panicking and I was more concerned with my personal dignity and not being a wuss. If I died, I died.

After a minute or two they tried something else and that worked well - all credit to their skills and improvisation!
Tachyon, You were very brave and survived. I love your attitude.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
God Save The Queen!
don't forget the gracious bit
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

05-01-2021, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
don't forget the gracious bit
Yes, that and all who sail in her!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 09:08 PM

When my time comes ,that’s it, would I mind, no, I would accept...I can’t fight my God,..he knows the time of my death ,my life is in his hands,...

That is my belief.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 09:11 PM

Hi

Yes, I would be annoyed, I haven't finished decorating yet.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

05-01-2021, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
When my time comes ,that’s it, would I mind, no, I would accept...I can’t fight my God,..he knows the time of my death ,my life is in his hands,...

That is my belief.
That’s good, Pauline but if there was a chance of a reprieve would you accept it?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top