Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2010, 11:54 AM

Re: Dogs and muzzles

I dont like muzzles but we have one for Dylan when he goes into the vets. He just hates having it on and growls all the time. I tell him it is for his safety but I dont think he believes me.

Val try him on one of those long leads, you could stop him eating everything under the sun, just pull him away.
val
Kent UK
val is female  val has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2010, 02:15 PM

Re: Dogs and muzzles

Even on a short lead he manages to eat and swallow before I've a chance to realise he's got anything, so I'm afraid its the muzzle or nothing, if he really won't take to it or it upsets him to much then he'll be stuck with a boring walk the other side of the bridge which isn't fair on Lady. Where is Cesar Milan when you need him, I keep threatening Monty I'll send for him but he seems totally unimpressed.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top