Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 09:24 PM

Up-Date on the Hatti girl.......

Hatti has had her stitches out, the internal ones will be there for maybe another 30 days-I can now extend her walks, which I am sure she will enjoy Her urine sample showed a slight improvement, still some abnormal cells and inflammatory cells, but some improvement is better than no improvement! Going to be blasted for a further 10 days on medication, then another check after that. Hopefully, the next check will show further improvement....fingers crossed!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 09:30 PM

Re: Up-Date on the Hatti girl.......

I'm glad Hatti has had her stitches out and there's some improvement, Merz. I'm sure she will now enjoy her extended walks with you!

Here's hoping her next check shows more improvement!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'm glad Hatti has had her stitches out and there's some improvement, Merz. I'm sure she will now enjoy her extended walks with you!

Here's hoping her next check shows more improvement!
Thank you Mags.....vet says it could take quite some time, but that's fine by me so long as we get there in the end.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 10:18 PM

Glad to hear Hatti is on the up and up ..... Enjoy those walks in this lovely weather...Big hugs and kisses for the brave girl...
sue
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

25-06-2010, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by suey ->
Glad to hear Hatti is on the up and up ..... Enjoy those walks in this lovely weather...Big hugs and kisses for the brave girl...
sue
Thank you Sue-will certainly enjoy being able to go walking again
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2010, 12:13 AM

Glad she is doing well Merz
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2010, 02:58 AM

I'm so sorry I must have missed the original post; didn't know any of this! Glad things are coming along well, (((hugs))) to you both!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2010, 09:53 AM

Aw that is good that her stitches are out and Hatti can now enjoy extended walks. Hope all goes well for her when the internal ones are gone.

You both will enjoy your walks and hope the sun stays out for you both.

Hugs and cuddles to Hatti, bless her.

Apologies as well, I missed the original post.

Take care xx
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

26-06-2010, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Glad she is doing well Merz
Thanks Azz-so long as she keeps improving, all will be well..

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
I'm so sorry I must have missed the original post; didn't know any of this! Glad things are coming along well, (((hugs))) to you both!
Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Aw that is good that her stitches are out and Hatti can now enjoy extended walks. Hope all goes well for her when the internal ones are gone.

You both will enjoy your walks and hope the sun stays out for you both.

Hugs and cuddles to Hatti, bless her.

Apologies as well, I missed the original post.

Take care xx
No need for apologies Dandysmom and Brandykins, have done that myself, thought I'd read all the posts and then found later that I hadn't! Did post under what was maybe a daft heading ' Stitches won't stop me running!'
Thank you both for your wishes, and have just given the Hatti girl two big hugs from you both
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

07-07-2010, 08:15 PM

Hatti had her recheck Tuesday, and again there is improvement-thankfully Has another 10 days on meds and then I am really hoping that she can come off some of them. If she can't then we carry on, but there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel....at long last

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top