Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 01:44 PM

Re: Things that go bump in the day.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Maybe it was a similar effect to when you write on a steamed up window pane. It disappears then returns when the window steams up again.
Not sure what you mean?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Not sure what you mean?
Hi

He is right Tara.

The oils in your skin leave a trace which prevents the water condensing.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

He is right Tara.

The oils in your skin leave a trace which prevents the water condensing.
I am not sure what that has to do with the phenomena to which were subjected?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 03:11 PM

I am not sure what that has to do with the phenomena to which were subjected?
I'm just thinking maybe someone had written Welsh words on the wall years ago using whatever means and they came back under certain atmospheric conditions.

Just a theory.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

02-04-2018, 03:28 PM

I'm just thinking maybe someone had written Welsh words on the wall years ago using whatever means and they came back under certain atmospheric conditions.

Just a theory.
My husband considered that, but when I painted them out different ones would appear sometimes in same place as previous ones. Sometimes the words and images would coincide exactly with what was going on in our lives.

Anyway it wasn't just the words and images, there were apparitions of a monk, a boy and a girl.

The moving of very heavy objects around the house, like a 4ft high wooden owl, which weighs about 14st. In 2004 I was looking after our eldest grandson (2), whilst my husband took his Mum out, I was washing up in the kitchen when the lad came running into the kitchen. "Granny, Granny, the owl has moved all by itself!" I went into the lounge and sure enough it had moved a few feet. There was no way my grandson could have moved it.

We also had images on photos, which weren't apparent when the photos were taken.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 03:30 PM

My husband considered that, but when I painted them out different ones would appear sometimes in same place as previous ones. Sometimes the words and images would coincide exactly with what was going on in our lives.

Anyway it wasn't just the words and images, there were apparitions of a monk, a boy and a girl.

The moving of very heavy objects around the house, like a 4ft high wooden owl, which weighs about 14st. In 2004 I was looking after our eldest grandson (2), whilst my husband took his Mum out, I was washing up in the kitchen when the lad came running into the kitchen. "Granny, Granny, the owl has moved all by itself!" I went into the lounge and sure enough it had moved a few feet. There was no way my grandson could have moved it.

We also had images on photos, which weren't apparent when the photos were taken.
Well, I can honestly say, you would not have seen me for dust.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

02-04-2018, 03:36 PM

Well, I can honestly say, you would not have seen me for dust.
Scaredy cat! I was much more concerned that one day the small river, a few yards from the house, would one day flood it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 03:38 PM

Blimey, I am missing something here.
I must read back.
I did ask very nicely for a spooky thread.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 04:16 PM

Do you still have the photos?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

02-04-2018, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Do you still have the photos?
Yes I do.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top