Join for free
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 06:50 PM

Look Ladies ...

You have everything nowadays , even a place to put your other half ,so you can go off shopping , see we are looking after you ladies once again

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 07:06 PM

Re: Look Ladies ...

At last a brilliant idea!, I'll sign up for that any day, bet it wasn't a Woman who thought of it.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 09:23 PM

I bet its conditional that the man has to hand over his wallet to his missis before he goes in so she can pay for his drinks - lets say a fiver should do it (don't want him to get tipsy do we). Then she can happily go off shopping with the rest of his cash. Fairynuff
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I bet its conditional that the man has to hand over his wallet to his missis before he goes in so she can pay for his drinks - lets say a fiver should do it (don't want him to get tipsy do we). Then she can happily go off shopping with the rest of his cash. Fairynuff
Ah, but a wise man would foresee such a dirty trick in advance and be prepared, he would trouser his few quid and hand over the wallet (After the customary protest of course) containing a modest amount of cash. HA!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Ah, but a wise man would foresee such a dirty trick in advance and be prepared, he would trouser his few quid and hand over the wallet (After the customary protest of course) containing a modest amount of cash. HA!
Ah! but he forgot all his cards were in his wallet and, obviously, she knows his pin number. Ladies these days have no need for actual cash Jem.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

24-04-2012, 09:52 PM

Well all I can say to that Rena is thank God my missus doesn't use cards...only when she plays poker.
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->

No more secrets to the ladies

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top