Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2009, 09:18 AM

Monday messages

Good morning - another week beginning and Bank Holiday next Monday - eek! Where does the time go?
It's a dull day here, both in weather terms and as far as exciting happenings go. The usual round of keeping the house and garden in reasonable order and .... well, whatever.
Anybody doing anything exciting?
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2009, 09:49 AM

Re: Monday messages

Same here, dull and depressing.

Not sure yet what to do, usually a Monday cleaning Day here, after the w/end
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2009, 10:07 AM

I sat and tried to do some sketching in the garden but my two younger dogs sat directly in front of me and looked mournfully at me - most off-putting. So I`m off on the train with them for their walkies as soon as I`ve finished this tea!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2009, 01:10 PM

Hi all, still dusky here, but no doubt the sun will be up soon...Last 4 days begore I go home...Came with 1 suitcase, going back with 2....Things I have bought for Rob and Jayne, cat toys! and some huge chewys for the dogs.....Everything is bigger in Texas...including dog chews!!
Very animal orientated over her, the selection for animals is amazing....Even a shop with designer dog clothes!!
This may well be my last visit, Hubbys contract may finish in October....
Have a great day all........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2009, 02:56 PM

Went into town this morning, resisted buying any Christmas cards - went to a Health Store to see if I could get something for my cough that is in its 4th week now Bought some Potter's Vegetable Cough Remover , I warily sipped a bit, not knowing what to expect but actually it doesn't taste too bad,

It's been raining on and off here, let's hope there are still one or two sunny days still to come before the cooler weather sets in..
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2009, 04:56 PM

Cooler than usual here this morning, sunny and only 24C; should warm up nicely by afternoon. Just did some garden work and put out cat fur for the nesting goldfinches, they breed in late summer. Off to lunch in a few minutes.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2009, 05:04 PM

It hasn't been a bad day here in West Berkshire. I've had my dog's sister here with us all afternoon. Two mini Schnauzers chasing each other like mad through my shrubs in the garden is crazy, they both come in with leaves and brambles hanging from them, they love playing together and chasing each other around and it's nice to see your dog enjoying itself. Dogs aye
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2009, 09:00 PM

It's been a great day here, the sun shone all day, I see the rain we had here all weekend has moved down south.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2009, 09:52 PM

Evening all-not been too bad a day here-few showers but then late afternoon the sun started shining Went walking his morning and didn't get wet thankfully as I had only put my showerproof jacket. Went over to wish my sister happy birthday this afternoon, then it was off to my part-time job.
Came home, had tea-now I'm all 'snuggly' in my dressing gown flitting between Dogsey and here
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2009, 11:31 PM

Evening all

Hope you've all had a Great Monday!

I went to town this afternoon, didn't buy much, just some bleach, and radox

It's rained here all day again x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top