Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 08:18 AM

Tuesday Twittering

We've had overnight rain but it's nice and bright now. Apparently we're getting a bit more of Hurricane Bill tomorrow and very heavy rain is on the cards Maybe good time for the gardens to get another watering though.

Anyone doing anything exciting today? I'm not; the usual dog walk, house tidy, errands in town etc
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 08:40 AM

Re: Tuesday Twittering

Morning,
We desperatly need rain its like a dessert here now, even the farmers crops have wilted away. They keep forecasting it but it never comes, just another dry sunny day.
Loads of housework to get done today if I ever wake up and the dogs to walk.
Enjoy your day everyone.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 08:49 AM

Dull here too, I think I might get wet walking the dogs this morning (they wont like that).

Not much happening today, work this afternoon, hope everyone behaves and makes our life easier! Shopping after work for the bits and bobs OH misses.

Our place needs a good clean but if the weather is dry I have to battle with the garden. I cut down and chopped up an old lilac yesterday, quite sad really, it was very old (we moved in 1978 and it had been in some time before that) and a large part of it came down when we had gales a few weeks ago.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 09:51 AM

Morning everyone
I think I share the same weather as DM and that we are not a million miles away from each other.

Everywhere is very wet this morning and more rain forecast for tomorrow so I must get the lawns cut without fail and not sit here all day tempting as it is ...

Have a good day all xx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 09:54 AM

Morning everyone

Please don't let it rain until I have my washing on the line and dried!

Have a great day folks!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 10:33 AM

Did I say it was nice?
I'm in drowned rat mode at the moment, so I'll just do a quick check round and go off and shower and restore my beautiful coiffure to something like! We've had one heck of a heavy shower, that just came out of nowhere - Dinah and I weren't the only ones to get caught out
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 10:36 AM

Just to say that over in the east we have had weather right from the start -and reliably informed it will carry on relentless
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 10:57 AM

aaaaargh Virgin media emails` out again. 24 hours now Useless company. Why does it always go when you need it?
Lovely day here ATM though rain is promised for later, which we really do need.
Am listening to the Radio 5 phone-in and shouting at the radio. It`s about a british guy who was caught smuggling drugs out of Laos and should `we` put up the fine which has to be paid before he`s brought back to the UK.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 04:53 PM

Nothing exciting here, as usual. Lovely sunny day, did a market run and laundry; nothing special on the agenda for the day .....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 09:17 PM

The only 'exciting' thing I have done today is manage to totally lock my friends VCR I was going to set it for Holby City. Once you switch on the VCR you have to enter a code. Well I had a very senior moment and couldn't remember the code. I entered twice the number I thought it was and then it flashed up PROTECTED so can't do anything with it I have owned up to her-can't tell you what she said..it wasn't very nice Am hoping that overnight when its been switched off it will clear itself as I have now remembered the code Apart from that its been a good day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top