Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 09:25 PM

Re: Tuesday Twittering

i was going to a girly day at a neighbours. he/she is trans gender. (bc) but it was called off. shame cause i was looking forward to that. so instead it was H/W (shudders) i even done a pile of ironing. put the washing out. and managed to get it dry !!!
popped into asdas to get some salad stuff. and was kicking myself. they had mobile phones for sale. 10-00 all cause the boxes where damaged. and guess who didnt have the cash spare. had to pay a bill
oh well cant get the bargins all the time can i lol
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 10:19 PM

Hope you've all had a lovely Tuesday

Not been up to much today, just the usual housework, and I had a doctors appointment this morning, then I nipped into town again.....

It's been lovely here all day, supposed to be getting rain tomorrow though x
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2009, 07:41 AM

i was going to a girly day at a neighbours. he/she is trans gender. (bc) but it was called off....... can you say which of these was called off the day out -or the changeover ....?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top