Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2009, 06:49 PM

Re: Friday Fred

Not an exciting day today, we have had sunshine and showers. Today was the first day I have worn my fleece when walking the dogs, it was quite windy and cold.

I was working this afternoon, sold a tawny owl box which has been in the shop for quite a while, I wish people would let us know if anyone takes up residence in these boxes!
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2009, 08:30 PM

Damson Jam and holidays you lucky lot I have to work all over the weekend my weekend will start Tuesday but have a lovely weekend all, safe journeys and lovely family days and think of me slogging my guts off hehe
Sue
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2009, 09:12 PM

Good evening all- not been a good day weather wise here-really heavy showers, windy and cool. Went walking this morning and thankfully missed the showers Have been at work since 1 pm till 7pm-supposed to be part-time but I've only myself to blame I did volunteer. Have no plans for weekend-don't really like travelling at Bank Holidays so will 'chill' at home. To those going on heir hols enjoy-to those travelling stay safe-enjoy your weekends
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2009, 11:53 PM

Hope you've all had a great Friday

We went to town today to get the weekend shop from asda.....It was so busy, not sure why.

Hope you all have a fab, relaxing weekend, and a great bank holiday Monday

Stay safe, whatever you're doing x

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top