Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2009, 12:21 PM

Bank Holiday Monday

It's a gloomy one here, disappointing as we were 'promised' a sunny day with reasonable temperatures.

I'll be pottering around the garden later, weeding, tidying up etc ........ it's hard to believe that it will be 1st September tomorrow, autumn is almost upon us!

Hope everyone is enjoying the day and someone, somewhere has a glimpse of the sun!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2009, 12:30 PM

Re: Bank Holiday Monday

It's bad here too, I took the dogs down the park an hour ago thinking the rain would be on all day, the lot of us got soaked and now we're back the rain's stopped.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2009, 01:23 PM

It was an Autumnal start here, very cold, still gloomy when we walked the dogs but very warm by then (9.30ish).

Its now sunny, at last! I have no plans for the day, just whatever takes my fancy.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2009, 01:32 PM

Rainy here too - 1st sept already... Omg xmas soon!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2009, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->

Don't frighten us Azz!
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2009, 03:15 PM

The roads are chocker block with grockles and shed pullers leaving. Soon we will have our Norfolk back for ourselves.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2009, 08:15 PM

It started wet but turned out lovely. We've been at Swanage and it was great. It's such an old fashioned type of seaside - nothing very much to do except sand castles, though Punch and Judy were there today!
Apologies for non attendance - I'm entertaining my mum! Blood donor session tomorrow, heavy rain forecast for Wednesday and I'll report back on Thursday!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2009, 08:25 PM

Good evening all - hope you have a good day. Weather here was dull and cloudy this morning-saw the sun for a time-this afternoon then cloudy again. Now its raining hard, but it has been very warm all day-stuffy kind of warmth. Just knew it would happen as yesterday I put my winter duvet on-think I'm going to be a little warm tonight but am prepared for Thursday and Friday when they have forecast autumnal weather with gale force winds-can't wait!!!!!!!! Been out for two lovely walks today and was very surprised that not many people about....just how I like it. Made tea for my sister and am now settled down for the night.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2009, 08:30 PM

Felt like Autumn here, cool front thru overnight and only 17C, 10 degrees cooler than normal; I hate to see the chilly weather coming. Jeans and a sweater. No shopping today, just pottered about in the garden.
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2009, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Stop using that swear word Azz
Been very hot and sunny here most of the day after a dull but very muggy start.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top