Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 10:08 AM

Re: Advice re switching energy supplier

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well done, Susan.

I completely understood your reluctance, because I'm the same.
You have done much better than I dare.
It is scarey mups especially when we are on our own . People don't understand . Three days I thought about it , I called Eon and Sse to talk then read and re read terms and conditions as best I could . It was the fact I could save all that money that pushed me forward . Fingers crossed I'm not on this thread in a few months moaning about Eon and bring ripped off .

I'd do it for you if I lived nearer mups
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 10:30 AM

Re: Advice re switching energy supplier

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Hi again you lovely helpful bunch . I've gone and done it . After trying again and again and re reading the ins and outs and getting to the final button I pressed it .......... so I am now changing to EON which came out best . I should make a saving of £176 this year in gas and electric according to my khw usage . It's for 12 months. I asked sse to price match but they did say there are cheaper companies out there . Hopefully I dont have any probs and sse will pay me any credit into my bank account . I must say I did find it frightening because I'm scared of being ripped off . Gone are the days when we stayed with the same company because they are not loyal to us

Thankyou all very much once again
Excellent .....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top