Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 06:38 PM

Re: All gone quiet

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Spitty often goes on a walk about I think he gets lost in his own deep thoughts
Of course - its so obvious now ....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 07:48 PM

I've been wondering about AC for awhile now. Maybe she got upset over something?! Hope she comes back.

Has anyone tried to lure Uncle Joe and Julie back? I really think, despite what one or two people say, that they have a place here.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:06 PM

I wouldn't listen to those who could cause trouble in an empty house, folk come and go for different reasons, we can all get upset at times and perhaps taking a break can help for some and ignoring the troublemakers would be a step in the right direction..
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:26 PM

I miss quirky folk when they vanish
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Spitty often goes on a walk about I think he gets lost in his own deep thoughts
He sure does, I hope he's back soon, I have some real profound points lined up for him to ponder, should keep his brain buzzing for a bit, but no better man for answers to strange questions.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Has anyone tried to lure Uncle Joe and Julie back? I really think, despite what one or two people say, that they have a place here.
I did Miss ! But UJ was adamant that he wouldn't come back and Julie said the same

Has anyone missed me ? I've been to Bridlington for 6 days and the internet connection was abysmal !!!! But I'm home now !!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I did Miss ! But UJ was adamant that he wouldn't come back and Julie said the same

Has anyone missed me ? I've been to Bridlington for 6 days and the internet connection was abysmal !!!! But I'm home now !!
Aw, that's a shame! Well, I wasn't on here much due to illness, but hope you had a great time.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
I miss quirky folk when they vanish
I like quirky, just don't care for insensitive folk who like to stir the pot so I really don't miss them
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->

Course we missed you Myrtle, but we all knew you were off doing your favourite thing...dancing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 09:16 PM

People are free to come and go as they choose , I don't think we should be discussing absent members by name.

If anyone has concerns about a member they can always send them a personal message.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top