Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 04:09 PM

strange thing happened while driving yesterday

Yesterday I was driving in my new car and I was going to pass a beautiful young lady thumbing a lift. So i stopped and she got in,I thought my luck had changed. So after a few minutes we got talking and I ask what she did for a living
She said she didn't have to work because she was a witch. Did I believe her? no at least not until she put her hand on my leg and I turned into a layby
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 04:58 PM

Re: strange thing happened while driving yesterday

Oh dear .......
Could have been worse you could have turned in to a pike
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 07:39 PM

Never mind Patsy if you didn't get it. Those pills need to be a bit stronger
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I didn't get it either , i expect you have to think like the man in the opening post ( confused )
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

29-09-2014, 08:35 PM

I am sure someone will explain it to you both
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 10:23 PM

Yesterday I was driving in my new car and I was going to pass a beautiful young lady thumbing a lift. So i stopped and she got in,I thought my luck had changed. So after a few minutes we got talking and I ask what she did for a living
She said she didn't have to work because she was a witch. Did I believe her? no at least not until she put her hand on my leg and I turned into a layby

Ha ha Bazza, naughty boy.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2014, 06:39 AM

Bazza - I 'did' get the joke - you obviously didn't get mine 'turn-pike' - Smilies tell you if people are being light hearted so don't be such a grumpy ........
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2014, 06:41 AM

I am sure someone will explain it to you both
Never mind Realspeed, some fall on stony ground - made me chuckle. The old ones really are the best!
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2014, 04:04 PM

Hi realspeed,

I was that young lady and you didn't disappoint me, considering I had ,,,,Great Expectations ..

See you soon .... Magwitch xxxxxx

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top