Join for free
Page 544 of 754 « First < 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 554 594 644 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 11:11 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good morning ladies. I think we'll all be meeting family and friends for meals and coffees. Roxy I don't think my chiropodist is open yet. Did some gardening yesterday and a few other things. It started raining in the afternoon which I don't mind. Going for a walk later and will pop into the co op for bread.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 12:14 PM

Good Afternoon Folks,a bit cloudy,sunny,windy here,but mild...Did some shopping up the main street and I've decided not to order any groceries online for a while to see how things go...The first bus has double deckers running from Glasgow every 30 min's which are sorted for distancing,so I may get out to the shops in the next Town soon 3/4 miles away wearing a surgical facemask of course ..Yay!

Don't have any prob's with My plates o' meat thank goodness so I've never been to a chiropodist,glad Yours will be sorted Roxy and You'll soon be walking on air again
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 05:15 PM

Sure am, it's such a relief to have the claws trimmed lol.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 11:25 AM

Good morning ladies. May I'm thinking about getting the bus to the butchers in Wemyss Bay, he is the best butcher around. Roxy glad you got your feet done, did you have a wee dance last night. Not sure what to do today shopping gardening or housework.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 01:33 PM

Afternoon, Just in from a very busy morning out in the garden, Grass Cut, 3 Beds Weeded, Weed Killer down in all the wee spaces between the slabs, Greenhouse swept out and tidied. I'm tired out as it's so humid. Once lunch is over I'm away for a long hot shower and a snooze. We're due a stormy W/E if the Weatherman is correct so I wanted to get it all done. Out with the horses tonight once we've had dinner, looking forward to that. Usually at this time of the year the beaches are heaving with tourists but they are still deserted and that's great for the animals.
No dance Jess, just enjoyed having my boots on again
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Well then, totally unintentionally you have got that right as I'm ten years older than your brother, in which case compliment accepted and understood then!
May – YOUNGER not OLDER, I blame the lockdown, it's addled
my brain and turned it to mush!

Probably 'mushy peas' to go with the fish and chips!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 02:21 PM

Good Afternoon Each,it's a mild very windy one here but I'm not planning on going out as I had a bit of a dizzy episode this morning due I think to the spondylosis in My neck,..thought I was having a stroke as I just fell forward and banged My head on the kitchen door...scary...checked in the mirror to see if My coupon was ok,lifted arms above My head,then took My BP which was 117/68 which is normal,...haven't been doing the neck exercises daily like I've always done,so,lesson learned,

Hey Baz I kinda thought You'd made a mistake with Your age but didn't want to mention it

Have a good weekend all and remember to stay close to Home,stay safe,save Lives,xxx
Baz46
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Good Afternoon Each,it's a mild very windy one here but I'm not planning on going out as I had a bit of a dizzy episode this morning due I think to the spondylosis in My neck,..thought I was having a stroke as I just fell forward and banged My head on the kitchen door...scary...checked in the mirror to see if My coupon was ok,lifted arms above My head, then took My BP which was 117/68 which is normal,...haven't been doing the neck exercises daily like I've always done, so, lesson learned,
I expect you will keep an eye on that, bear in mind though as much as I hope not, it could be a little more difficult if it happens again and you bang your head harder. I've just had myself checked out at the GPs as I've been in a rather stressful situation of late after a traumatic event, my blood pressure was 144/92 when usually it's around 131 / 82. I think it is just stress but will soon hear what the GP reckons, also had a blood test as that was missed earlier due to the coronavirus situation and me worrying about going to either the doctors or hospital.

Hey Baz I kinda thought You'd made a mistake with Your age but didn't want to mention it
Guessed you might have noticed, well you are a canny Scot after all!

Have a good weekend all and remember to stay close to Home, stay safe, save Lives,xxx
You too May and of course all in Scotland.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

12-06-2020, 03:04 PM

Aye You're right Baz,it could have happened when I was out walking but I think I may have stood up too quickly from the table after breakfast..anyhoo..if it happens again it'll be appt' with the Doc,

Your BP is really very high so I hope Your stress levels get better soon..it's just a hellish stressful time for Us all especially Folks with ongoing health problems and I think some of Us have gone a bit doolally not knowing when/if it will ever end...let Us know how You get on at the Doc's..a problem shared is a problem halved...take care and stay safe.x
Baz46

12-06-2020, 04:47 PM

Aye You're right Baz,it could have happened when I was out walking but I think I may have stood up too quickly from the table after breakfast..anyhoo..if it happens again it'll be appt' with the Doc,

Your BP is really very high so I hope Your stress levels get better soon..it's just a hellish stressful time for Us all especially Folks with ongoing health problems and I think some of Us have gone a bit doolally not knowing when/if it will ever end...let Us know how You get on at the Doc's..a problem shared is a problem halved...take care and stay safe.x
Thanks May, not a 'fun' time for anyone and seeing as I haven't seen any family since 12 February and I live on my own, I wasn't doing too badly. However, a really bad event beginning of November last year traumatised me then hence the high blood pressure now, probably due to the ongoing stress. Having had a heart attack this stress is not good but nothing I can do about the source of it, as yet. My blood pressure is always on the high side but within the usual accepted readings of 130 / 85. Anyway, got it checked out and now see what happens. No more head butting doors now, look after yourself. Will let you know results.

Page 544 of 754 « First < 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 554 594 644 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top