Join for free
Page 558 of 754 « First < 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 608 658 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 06:25 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good evening ladies. No rain here yesterday May, just had a shower about 15 minutes ago. Took a chance and caught the bus to Port Glasgow, to M&S. It was all well laid out and two metre distancing. Wanted some pyjamas but didn't like them' Got some food and then caught the bus home again.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 10:22 PM

Good evening all. Jess, you remind me of the many the times I have driven past Port Glasgow on my way to Greenock. I'm afraid I have never stopped in the town at all. Roxy, you remind me that I used to visit Perth every six months (when I was working) and I also enjoyed shopping in the city. I think I was last there a couple, or more, or years ago. I visited the Black Watch Museum when they had the Weeping Window of poppies. Today was dry so I did a little in the garden but I'm getting a bit fed up. I was in Dobbies yesterday & they are allowing customers to pick up a take away cofee & cake & sit at tables outside. Not sure if I will try it yet, especially when it's raining! Sweet dreams & have a nice day tomorrow.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2020, 10:24 AM

Good morning ladies. Beki a lot of the shops have closed down in Greenock and moved to Port Glasgow. It will be like a ghost town with no cruise ships coming in. Some of the places here are open with outdoor seating, but its not the weather for that just now. Housework today and then a walk later.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2020, 02:22 PM

Good Afternoon People,not a bad one here mild & dry...

Have been on a bit of a spending spree over the last week or so,and all but one of My online purchases have been delivered today..it's like Christmas

I saw that slimy toad Carlaw on sky news squirming at
answering questions about The Scottish Gov' & Nicola Sturgeons route map out of covid 19 ...He really couldn't find anything rotten to say so He just got redder & redder in His big bloated overfed face,heh heh..He may as well give up
aint nobody interested in what He has to say

Phase 3 starts Tomorrow,but I'll just continue to support My local shops in My wee Town rather than going to the larger Towns & Cities for now anyway,

Stay safe Folks,xxx
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2020, 04:37 PM

Hi All. I will definitely shop local, but mostly do that anyway these days. I much prefer meeting people for coffee or lunch/dinner and a blether. A lovely day , sunny & warm out. I didn't make the most of it though only spent a little while in the garden moving the table & seating around and some weeding and cutting back. looking forward to having my hair cut next week as it's driving me crazy now. Take care & have a good evening.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

09-07-2020, 05:12 PM

May I've never done on line shopping, I like to see what I'm getting. I enjoyed my trip yesterday to M&S, Tesco Express is limited and Morrisons dont always have everything. Beki it turned out quite warm here today. Looking forward to some freedom next week, though I wont be going mad going everywhere.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2020, 06:21 PM

I do lots of online shopping especially during lockdown...Argos/Dunelm Mills etc'...The only stuff I wouldn't order are shoes/boots/coats which I'd need to try on first before buying...but I did order 2 pairs of jeans in Bon Marche online sale and I didn't have to go up a size as they had elastic at each side of the waist. and they fit perfectly...yay!!. ...I also pay all My bills online too...makes Life so much easier..gawd knows when I'll go into the City clothes shopping again,but I'm in no hurry.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

10-07-2020, 05:24 PM

Good evening ladies. All my bills are paid by direct debit, saves me going to the bank. Was at my friends 65th birthday today, the first time I've seen her since lockdown. Also her family who I haven't seen either for a while.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland

11-07-2020, 04:21 PM

Good afternoon everyone. It has been quite sunny and warm today. Clouds coming over now. Popped out this morning & picked up a few bits & pieces. Everyone seems to be observing the advice & wearing masks in shops. It makes sense but it's a bit too warm. I've managed to avoid my specs steaming up after a bit of practice. I get restless some days. Will be nice to make plans to catch up with people but doubt that will be soon. Have a good evening.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

12-07-2020, 11:06 AM

Good morning ladies. It was a bit cooler here yesterday so had to wear a jacket. Morrisons here have masks at the door for people who don't have one. My glasses steam up a bit as well but that was because I was reading a book on the bus. Going for a walk later along the front.

Page 558 of 754 « First < 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 608 658 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top