Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 09:08 AM

Re: What couldn't you give up

I would miss OFF and my computer generally .....playing scrabble and backgammon online would be very difficult to give up.... gosh I hope we are not tempting fate here
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
In order, could not go without:

1) My Cat.
2) TV
3) Going out to the shops.
4) My Mobile phone.
5) Computer
6) A reading book.l
You forgot your husband there, somewhere!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 12:16 PM

Running......I couldn't give up running, and history has shown that when I do have to give it up I would be such a grumpy old sod....As Pug has suggested elsewhere....

TV, I would love to give up, but unfortunately it is Mrs Foxes life support, but having said that, on holiday we very rarely watch TV, instead we talk to each other [very rare] and other people. Scrabble has been used to good effect, as has Backgammon.....We only learned to play last summer, Summer!...

If I never saw a glass of alcohol for the rest of my life I wouldn't lose a minutes sleep, horrid stuff, but losing the forum would be like losing an arm; It makes a perfect excuse to sit and rest when tiredness overcomes me...Which is very regular these days....

And finally, my old pair of slippers, we have completed jobs together and watched films together, we have laughed and cried together, when at home they are never off my feet. The first thing I do when returning home is to slip into my slippers. I even take them with me when visiting our friends next door, they insist that you remove your shoes when entering their house and I can not stand walking around in stockin feet.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 12:24 PM

At the moment... l couldn’t give up central heating and hot water.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
At the moment... l couldn’t give up central heating and hot water.
Why?......Are you in the shower Arty....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Why?......Are you in the shower Arty....
Foxy, I hate showers! I only like baths!

I’m laughing because it just reminded me of a naughty shower pic you once put on a thread!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-01-2019, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, I hate showers! I only like baths!

I’m laughing because it just reminded me of a naughty shower pic you once put on a thread!
............Mrs Fox has put on so much weight since Arty, there's only room for one at a time in the shower these days....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top