Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 06:58 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning all, a windy and wet night just gone and a dry windy day forecast, better batten down the hatches then....

Nothing planned for the day other than walking the dogs first thing then spending a couple of hours with the paper, and maybe a film later on.

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 07:06 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Still raining here after a wild night and gales forecast for later.

My back is still hurting badly, but I can walk rather than crawl, which is good.

A quiet day for me obviously, just keep moving gently.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 07:27 AM

Good Morning everyone,

It was a wild, wet and windy night here - still a bit damp around the edges - but due to come warm and dry later.

Woke up feeling absolutely ravenous - now am sitting here with a plate of 'club' sandwiches (for breakfast - mad or what?) and a large pot of tea!

Nothing specific planned for the day - but I do have a couple of new dies to play with.

Have a lovely day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 07:57 AM

Good morning everyone

I am having a lazy day today after a very busy one yesterday...I accompanied my future daughter in law for her final wedding dress fitting.....gosh she looked lovely then went out for an Indian meal with pals...it was a busy day but a happy one.

Swims I'm sorry about your back...nothing worse than back pain it affects every single part of your body....

Have a good day all whatever's planned.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 09:21 AM

Morning all.

Cold here following overnight rain.
A visit to my dad's grave today as it's 7 years since he passed away. Putting some flowers there and a brief chat to let him know how everyone is.

A gym visit later. A friend has just joined so I'll be offering some advice on safe training.

Swimmy - are you having any assistance with your back problems; medication, physio etc?

Have a nice day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 09:32 AM

Good morning all.

Its raining and windy here.

Not going out today.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well.

Swimmy, get that back of yours put right probably needs a good rest.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 09:50 AM

Good morning all, Just back from the hospital, Gracie had a funny moment last evening they think it was a TIA so are keeping her in at least until tomorrow morning to keep an eye on her and get her meds sorted out as they should stop this happening.

My husband is going to stay with her today and I'll go back later and stay overnight again.

Bit tired at the moment and my husband looked exhausted but insisted he can catch a few zzzs in the chair.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all.

Cold here following overnight rain.
A visit to my dad's grave today as it's 7 years since he passed away. Putting some flowers there and a brief chat to let him know how everyone is.

A gym visit later. A friend has just joined so I'll be offering some advice on safe training.

Swimmy - are you having any assistance with your back problems; medication, physio etc?

Have a nice day all
Hi

No, not yet Floydy.

It is only the second time it has happened.

Waiting times are terrible here, so just ordered a Tens, being delivered tomorrow.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 11:25 AM

Good morning all gusty and chilly here.

Watching Djokovic and Nadal in the Australian Open, Djokovic is on top form, two sets up at the moment.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top