Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 04:42 PM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Happy anniversary Mags . I'm late on here as usual, don't know where the time goes. Washing all done and waiting to be ironed. We've had our dinner and I've been up to the shop for some fresh root vegetables and leeks to make some soup.
The sun is shining at the moment but it's not looking good for later. Enjoy it while it's here folks it's not looking so good for the end of the week.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Newcomer ->
Happy anniversary Mags . I'm late on here as usual, don't know where the time goes. Washing all done and waiting to be ironed. We've had our dinner and I've been up to the shop for some fresh root vegetables and leeks to make some soup.
The sun is shining at the moment but it's not looking good for later. Enjoy it while it's here folks it's not looking so good for the end of the week.
Thanks Newcomer
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all a bright but chilly day...

No plans for the day as Mr Mags is still immobilised. It’s our 46th wedding anniversary today but we won’t be going anywhere to celebrate ..... maybe I’ll get him a custard slice, his favourite!

Enjoy your day everyone
I wondered why there were posts in the Good Morning thread at this time of night .... now I see why!

Wow, 46 yrs! Congratulations to you and Mr Mags. Did you get him a custard slice?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I wondered why there were posts in the Good Morning thread at this time of night .... now I see why!

Wow, 46 yrs! Congratulations to you and Mr Mags. Did you get him a custard slice?
Thanks Pesta .... and yes, he had his custard slice
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Thanks Pesta .... and yes, he had his custard slice
.... hope you got yourself one too

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top