Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:36 AM

Re: Clubs & groups.

I've decided not to go on the walk this morning. Not because of the walk itself but because of the cycling involved in getting to the start point. I'm worried about ice on the side roads and cycle paths.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:57 AM

Yes. Woodworking club, woodcarving club, I currently belong to a gym, I’ve belonged to a singing group, a band, a painting group , a horseback riding group, and various other groups. I’m a loner so the group thing I find difficult.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I've decided not to go on the walk this morning. Not because of the walk itself but because of the cycling involved in getting to the start point. I'm worried about ice on the side roads and cycle paths.
Very wise mart.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Yes. Woodworking club, woodcarving club, I currently belong to a gym, I’ve belonged to a singing group, a band, a painting group , a horseback riding group, and various other groups. I’m a loner so the group thing I find difficult.

Well blow me, Bratti, I did a night school course on wood carving too.
It was a while back though, and I loved it, and would do it again tomorrow if I could.
Still got all my old tools in the shed too.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Very wise mart.

Mart, I agree with Pesta.
Better to be safe than sorry while it is so icy - and if it got snowy, you wouldn't even see the wretched pot holes either!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 12:10 PM

I should be going on my walking group this morning, but my stupid back is still not 100%, and there was a very hard frost in the night, so chances are there'll be pockets of slippery ice on some of the paths.
Be just my luck to slip and fall!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top