Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:47 AM

Procrastination

Oh heck this is me .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...rocrastination

I haven't actually seen it all I will do so later !
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 11:37 AM

Re: Procrastination

I seem to spend more and more time procrastinating than actually doing anything constructive.

I could use age as an excuse but it's more like I'm a lazy cow
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 12:46 PM

Blimey Muddy, I wouldn't say I procrastinated but it's taken me two hours to decide to look your thread ...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I seem to spend more and more time procrastinating than actually doing anything constructive.

I could use age as an excuse but it's more like I'm a lazy cow
I am that also.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 01:16 PM

Procrastination, is such a horrible sounding word, a bit like another horrible sounding word, fornication.

Anyway, l tend to write down all the things l need to do but have put off. I then find a time to tackle them all to clear the list.
Crossing them off after completion, is very therapeutic.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Procrastination, is such a horrible sounding word, a bit like another horrible sounding word, fornication.

Anyway, l tend to write down all the things l need to do but have put off. I then find a time to tackle them all to clear the list.
Crossing them off after completion, is very therapeutic.
Hmmmm, making lists.....let me think about it
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 06:45 PM

I am a master procrastinator. Just a couple of examples: Sky have been asking me for about a year to get a new and better Sky Box for free. Despite now having a problem with many progs on certain channels not recording and being available to play back after 5/6 hours,

On two occasions in the past I have not been able to get around to filling my tax return in for years, so have been paying too much tax (and knew I had). The last time I only had it corrected when someone from the Tax Office came in to my work place to speak to anyone with tax issues.

Both times I was sent a cheque for £3,000.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top