Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 08:31 AM

Haircuts

Hi

How are you coping?

Mine is a mess could grow a ponytail, or could just shave it all off.

If I shaved it I would look like the ultimate thug.

Much more difficult for you ladies.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 08:36 AM

Re: Haircuts

I have cut my hair using the dog trimming scissors (after washing them of course) and it looks fine .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

How are you coping?

Mine is a mess could grow a ponytail, or could just shave it all off.

If I shaved it I would look like the ultimate thug.

Much more difficult for you ladies.
put it in pigtails and start a new man trend Swimmy hehe

I tie my up in a pony, it's my fringe that bothers me, if it gets too long I'll have to cut it myself and I know I'll make a right mess of it, I can't do with it in my eyes.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 08:39 AM

No problems here Swims, we clip the dogs every four weeks and I get clipped at the same time with the same kit every eight weeks by Mrs. B. who also clips her own hair in the mirror, always has done but how she does it is a complete mystery to me....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 08:39 AM

Not difficult for me! I trained as a Ladies Hairdresser before l went on to do other things.
Little did l knew, that my two year full time training course at college would come in useful one day!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 08:50 AM

I had been meaning to get my haircut for a couple of weeks but never got round to it
Then the restrictions came on and that was it
I don't know anyone who could cut it for me, so I suppose I'll just have to let it grow
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 08:56 AM

My wife does mine. Simple number 3 all over. Easy
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 09:21 AM

I had mine cut just before lockdown.
I wish I hadn't, I could've done better myself with pruning shears!
Wearing a hat when walking Dolly is getting too hot!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 09:28 AM

I had mine cut in January and had to do the fringe a few days ago. Like LQ I hate it in my eyes. It certainly needs trimming right now but won’t attempt it.

I have located my dog clipper set, and also the 2 scissors and comb that went with it but weren’t in the box. If it comes to it I will attempt Holly’s coat.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 09:28 AM

I reluctantly asked Mr Mags to trim my hair at the back a couple of days ago. I wanted him to cut about half an inch off so I had two mirrors at the ready to keep checking it
I have to say he surprised me by making a good job of it but I thought it wise not to praise him too much

I cut his hair every 6 weeks, have done for years now.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top