Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2020, 05:57 PM

Re: Retaliate First........

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Definitely self-defence. Good on the doorman.
The guy is a hero in my opinion. He certainly wiped that stupid hard man look off the twerp's face. I almost feel sorry for the other one, he must have felt so embarrassed not being able to 'f**k him up' as he promised.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2020, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
No one should be pushed into making a physical attack.
No one should make a physical attack no matter how tempted.

Now at this point I must confess to being hypocritical because there have been more than a few occasions I've given a good kicking in the past to people who have been openly anti-Semitic but that doesn't make it right.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2020, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No one should make a physical attack no matter how tempted.

Now at this point I must confess to being hypocritical because there have been more than a few occasions I've given a good kicking in the past to people who have been openly anti-Semitic but that doesn't make it right.

Any scars?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2020, 06:43 PM

The guy is a hero in my opinion. He certainly wiped that stupid hard man look off the twerp's face. I almost feel sorry for the other one, he must have felt so embarrassed not being able to 'f**k him up' as he promised.

Even though I don’t agree with you LD.

I respect your opinion and will leave it at that.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2020, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Any scars?
Oh yes, I didn't always come out on top!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
even though i don’t agree with you ld.

I respect your opinion and will leave it at that.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 08:43 PM

I'd like to know why staff were following this guy around the shop. There is no reason for any security guard to physically assault customers. I have witnessed two assaults on customers myself. One was a group of teens fighting and I witnessed the tesco security guard kick one in the back. The second was a waitrose security guard throwing around a frail but feisty shoplifter. In both cases the physical assault was unjustified, the security guards were poorly trained and overly aggressive. The security guards in both cases were enormous in relation to the shopper. Both reacted emotionally when they should keep their cool. The waitrose situation was particularly unpleasant because the shopper was a woman, thin, clearly unwell and poor. The security guard was about 6ft 5.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 08:45 PM

If the other guy was an old lady saying the same things how would you feel?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

02-05-2020, 09:01 PM

Back to the OP ---

Surely if a person "retaliates first" that makes them the aggressor.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

02-05-2020, 09:08 PM

What do you mean back to the op? I was responding to the OP.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top