Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 05:09 PM

An Apparition Or Delirium?

For two days this week l felt, ‘one degree under’. Nothing specific but l didn’t feel my usual self. I had no appetite and just wanted Rice Krispies with lots of milk.... Could l be pregnant? .......No....that was a joke.
l didn’t eat anything and went to bed early. Now, l either was in a twilight sleep after switching my bedside light out or l may have been awake. I’m not sure.

...but l opened my eyes and there was a young lady, well her head and shoulders hovering in front of me but looking over me.
She was young but not someone l recognised. When l realised what l was seeing, l tried to get a better look but she faded away to the right and disappeared.

Now, l am the most real person, l don’t believe in ghosts but this occurrence has played on my mind.
Maybe, it was because l wasn’t feeling so well and l was delirious or was it a visitation by some spiritual body? Or it could have been the light of the bedside lamp affecting my vision?

What do you think?

Serious or funny replies are welcome.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 05:21 PM

Re: An Apparition Or Delirium?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
For two days this week l felt, ‘one degree under’. Nothing specific but l didn’t feel my usual self. I had no appetite and just wanted Rice Krispies with lots of milk.... Could l be pregnant? .......No....that was a joke.
l didn’t eat anything and went to bed early. Now, l either was in a twilight sleep after switching my bedside light out or l may have been awake. I’m not sure.

...but l opened my eyes and there was a young lady, well her head and shoulders hovering in front of me but looking over me.
She was young but not someone l recognised. When l realised what l was seeing, l tried to get a better look but she faded away to the right and disappeared.

Now, l am the most real person, l don’t believe in ghosts but this occurrence has played on my mind.
Maybe, it was because l wasn’t feeling so well and l was delirious or was it a visitation by some spiritual body? Or it could have been the light of the bedside lamp affecting my vision?

What do you think?

It was probably the ghost of a tormented tv technician looking for his trilby and screwdriver.....oooooo👻
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 05:31 PM

Do you live in a very old house?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 05:36 PM

Art , how lovely for you to see her , who ever she was I hope she brought you comfort . I would never give a silly reply to your experience .

You see I've had these experiences and know them to be real for me . In the early days of my personal visions , happenings , my mind would try to talk me out of it and tell me I made it up but i know i didnt. I dont think you did either . Sometimes out of no where these spiritual happenings happen . She probably came to give you comfort I hope she did .

I wish I could have more

Big hug x
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 05:42 PM

Take more water with it!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 05:57 PM

I'm completely open minded about this one Art but tend to think it was an illusion - a trick of the mind, while you were in the state of half sleep/half awake.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

What do you think?

As long as it wasn't wearing a black cloak....are you sure you didn't pick up the vodka bottle by mistake instead of the milk....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 06:47 PM

Was she a White Lady ..... ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Lady_(ghost)

A White Lady (or Lady in White) is a type of female ghost, typically dressed in a white dress or similar garment, reportedly seen in rural areas and associated with local legends of tragedy. White Lady legends are found in many countries around the world. Common to many of these legends is an accidental death, murder, or suicide, and the theme of loss, betrayal by a husband or fiance, and unrequited love.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 07:40 PM

Sometimes spirits hide in bottles and come out if you leave the cork out for too long!

APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 07:55 PM

Maybe you are feeling stressed as most of us are with the situation we are in and it is transferring into your sleep .

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top