Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 08:52 PM

Re: An Apparition Or Delirium?

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Maybe you are feeling stressed as most of us are with the situation we are in and it is transferring into your sleep .
I must say, Apricot. On that day, it was cold and rainy. The lovely days of sunshine had gone and l wasn’t able to get out in the garden to do anything.
It was the keeping active that kept me upbeat and l had no time to think about the present situation.

I was stuck inside and ate some Thornton’s Easter egg. Maybe, it didn't agree with me or affected my appetite?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I hope she observed social distancing.
Yes, she did! Mart.
She was towards the end of my bed but halfway up to the ceiling!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-05-2020, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by biffo ->
Hi Artangel, seriously, if you're worried about delirium
I would get it checked out, as I did a couple of years ago.

It was thought mine was down to a bad flu I had a few
weeks before, although no apparitions were involved, but
who knows?
Oooh, biffo, Don’t scare me!
It was a one off, it hasn’t happened since and it could have been the affect on my eyes as l switched the lamp off.
biffo
Norfolk UK
biffo is male  biffo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oooh, biffo, Don’t scare me!
It was a one off, it hasn’t happened since and it could have been the affect on my eyes as l switched the lamp off.
Sorry didn't mean to scare you! Hopefully
that's what it was
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 09:17 PM

I'm with Susan (post 4) on this one Art.

As I have said before when this subject has arisen, people almost never believe these things until they have a personal experience.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 09:29 PM

Yes, she did! Mart.
She was towards the end of my bed but halfway up to the ceiling!
Probably like some of us with this lockdown – climbing the walls, when it gets really bad it's going across the ceiling too!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 09:43 PM

Art, ask yourself if you could have seen her features in the dark? I remember a few apparitions of my own but it took me a while to realise that without my glasses on, I would have seen nothing,
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 10:02 PM

When I was in hospital recovering from major surgery, I saw people looking over my bed, I swear it was my grandparents, but I was dosed up with morphine so I put it down to this, I knew a person that used to believe in this stuff she said we all have spirit guides, maybe it was one of them or a passed relative who just came to see if you were ok...who knows ??
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 10:04 PM

Or maybe you overdosed on the snap crackle and pop...
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 10:04 PM

I was waiting for the alcohol related replies! There was no alcohol involved. I had no appetite for anything except Rice Krispies that l hadn’t got.
Probably just one of those half-conscious moments between sleep and being fully awake. If she appears again, she could be a cereal ghost.

Snap! ..she appears suddenly.
Crackle! ..the air is electric as she stays a while.
Pop! ..She's gone.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top