Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 08:03 AM

Re: Queen's Brian May rips Gluteus Maximus while gardening

Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 08:22 AM

A few years ago I had to go to RAF cranwell to take out some washers and dryers, Brian May had done a gig there on the Saturday night, the staff were telling us about him, they said he was a bit of a diva, he was warming up, doing the sound check ect, he couldn’t get something quite right on the guitar, some of the staff were watching him ( as you would) , anyway, he took umbrage at this and threw his guitar down and stormed off, although he was brilliant on the night apparently,!,
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Get a haircut... You look like a dandelion clock head!

I agree his hair is a bit grim, but he's always had long fuzzy hair.

I know I would sooner have a man with a daft hair cut than a short back and sides bloke with a cold heart, any day.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I know I would sooner have a man with a daft hair cut than a short back and sides bloke with a cold heart, any day.
Ooo me too....

.... + beard
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Whatever floats your boat!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 10:15 AM

Hi

When Guy was in hospital the nurses told him it was a pleasure to see someone genuine.

They said most of their cases now are idiots doing gardening and DIY when drinking.

They are not having in Work Injuries or car crashes

They other thing they are having, which they do not mind as much, is dads trampoline with their kids.

They are also having Dads with burns when cooking with their kids.

They are quite happy with this.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top