Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 05:22 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be another scorching day - 66f by lunchtime they say.

I will be hiding from it - slaving over the keyboard again. Some idiot was setting off fireworks late into the night so I have two very unhappy cats this morning. They are like weasels with the toothache - hissing at each other - and me!

Hey Ho. Time for toast!

Enjoy your day - stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 05:31 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning Tabby and all who follow

I had an awful night....it's peculiar isn't it how just out of the blue and for no obvious reason these nights creep up on you...oh well perhaps it's just one of those things.

A lovely day forecast here so I can take some pleasure in the garden....

Have a great day everyone whatever is planned....stay safe
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 06:15 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

This morning has every sign of a nice day. The forecast is for a fine, sunny start with it staying dry, feeling very warm but the odd shower is not ruled out. Maximum temperature 24ºC.

Probably out in the garden today having my quota of Vitamin D, keeping the immune system topped up as is recommended!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 07:08 AM

Good morning everyone, a lovely start here again but chance of thunderstorms later they say.

Just heading out with the dogs for an hour before a relaxing day in the garden watching the dandelions grow.

Have a good day folks

P.S. Baz, where is this "out in the rural sticks" idyll ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 07:21 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A day in the garden today, making the most of the weather before it changes, we are forecast a frost overnight.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
P.S. Baz, where is this "out in the rural sticks" idyll?
Not quite as much of an 'idyll' as I once believed it to be, unfortunately. It's pleasant enough though as a small, rural village in the East of England (Cambridgeshire).
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 09:21 AM

Good morning everyone, another beautiful day

Not a lot 'planned' a lot depends on what the postman brings, I am still awaiting some vegetable seeds after 5 weeks and fresh yeast which has been festering in a post office sorting office for 4 days so probably unusable. Ah well that's life these days.

I made a face mask yesterday from an old tea towel and some butter muslin from a pattern my DIL sent (see below) in anticipation of the day should it ever come when I venture out in public again

Stay safe ..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010026.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	12554  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 09:34 AM

Good morning all.
Another hot day by the looks of it.

I have been very busy this week trying to get outside jobs done before the weather breaks. I have managed to get my big shed painted, plus 3 bird tables and a gate. Will have to start all the fencing next.

Now the kitchen tap keeps dripping and driving me nuts, and the back door isn't locking properly!
Hey Ho, always something to keep us busy ey.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2020, 09:40 AM

Good morning everybody.

I may get out in the garden to do some weeding - where do they come from?

Then a bit of general housework & a walk round our local pond.

My great granddaughter's birthday today - how different from last year when everybody was free to pop in to see her...

Have a good day all.
Fink-Nottle
New Member!
London
Fink-Nottle is male 

09-05-2020, 09:40 AM

Good Morning. I've just put the cushions on the outside chairs if anyone wants to pop over for coffee? Oh, hang on, we can't can we. Never mind, I'll just have one myself.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top