Join for free
littleannie
Cheshire UK
littleannie is female 

28-05-2020, 10:51 PM

Help with Samsung phone please

I have a Samsung Galaxy A20e smartphone. Today for the first time in ages, I went to the instruction manual on the phone to check how to do something on the camera. For some reason it is now in a foreign language. Dutch I think. I have not touched any of the settings, and everything else on my phone is in English as normal., I can't find any help on Google. Can anyone help please?
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 10:56 PM

Re: Help with Samsung phone please

Originally Posted by littleannie ->
I have a Samsung Galaxy A20e smartphone. Today for the first time in ages, I went to the instruction manual on the phone to check how to do something on the camera. For some reason it is now in a foreign language. Dutch I think. I have not touched any of the settings, and everything else on my phone is in English as normal., I can't find any help on Google. Can anyone help please?
Please be a bit more specific. Is it only the instruction manual that is in Dutch or is there other things on the phone that has had it's language changed? for example, whatsapp (if you have it), the play store??
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 11:17 PM

You can download the user manual onto your computer. I did.

https://xphone24.com/samsung-galaxy-a20-manual.php
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 12:40 AM

I have a Samsung A20. What exactly do you want to do? NO promises but maybe I can help.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by littleannie ->
There is a lot of information on You Tube about the Samsung Galaxy A20e, masses of it if you search on there for "Samsung Galaxy A20e".

My first port of call for anything to do with mobiles or the car these days, anything involving new technology is You Tube, even if I do have the instruction book. Easier to watch than to decipher the instruction manual, even if it's in English!

This one I found, it's for total beginners or those new to that mobile so may be of use:

https://youtu.be/CVkRUpzBAmk
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
There is a lot of information on You Tube about the Samsung Galaxy A20e, masses of it if you search on there for "Samsung Galaxy A20e".

My first port of call for anything to do with mobiles or the car these days, anything involving new technology is You Tube, even if I do have the instruction book. Easier to watch than to decipher the instruction manual, even if it's in English!

This one I found, it's for total beginners or those new to that mobile so may be of use:

https://youtu.be/CVkRUpzBAmk
Good advice. What Baz said
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Good advice. What Baz said
Thanks keezoy. Have to add though that I only use Macs (MacBook Pro / iMac and iPhone) and their Help pages and forums are really good too. It's still far easier sometimes to watch something and take it in. Perhaps that's just me though.
littleannie
Cheshire UK
littleannie is female 

29-05-2020, 08:58 AM

Thank you all for taking the trouble to reply to me. I have found what I want on YouTube.
I have also found a post on a forum on Google from somebody whose instruction manual had changed to Arabic!
Thank you again.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top