Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2020, 01:00 PM

Hair Today!

Does a good Head of Hair matter on a man?

Would you love your Spuuse/Partner any less if over the years he lost his hair? Very superficial!
Many men try all kinds of Hair Restorers which do not work
Only expensive painful Hair Transplants work.

Bald men can be very attractive and is a sign of Verility
and some men actually shave it all off.
And, some ladies are hirsuite, but still get married and have family.
Does your Cowning Glory really matter?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2020, 01:08 PM

Re: Hair Today!

On a man - No!

Myself - yes my crowning glory matters very much as I expect it does to most woman.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2020, 01:10 PM

Baldness suits some men but not others. Look at our illustrious leaders for example.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2020, 01:19 PM

Only if you can look at them upside down and pretend it's a beard.
I don't mind bald heads or any length.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2020, 03:45 PM

Maybe the problem is more in the mind of the 'hairstyle owner' than in those who see that person?

Like a lot of people in this lockdown, I have been unable to get a haircut. The last time was 04 March so it's rather long now. I could easily have shaved the lot off, with the aid of kitchen scissors and a razor. However, that did not happen as I did not like to think of myself looking that way.

That shouldn't have bothered me really when I look round and see so many with that 'look', including those in my own family.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2020, 04:00 PM

Son was going bald as a young man, he gets me at present to shave it all off for him, he bought some clippers, bit like clipping a horse but on a smaller scale, I enjoy doing it.
Me.... I like having hair, usually, but at the moment it's a mess, usually short & brown, at present odd lengths, nearly touching my shoulders, no shape, very grey & I hate it.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2020, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
On a man - No!

Myself - yes my crowning glory matters very much as I expect it does to most woman.
Carol, Beautiful hair is to be admired and it is usually inherited.

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

20-06-2020, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Son was going bald as a young man, he gets me at present to shave it all off for him, he bought some clippers, bit like clipping a horse but on a smaller scale, I enjoy doing it.
Me.... I like having hair, usually, but at the moment it's a mess, usually short & brown, at present odd lengths, nearly touching my shoulders, no shape, very grey & I hate it.
Tiffany, lots of families are cutting each others hair
Shagggy dog hair cuts are in fashion and are quite attractive!

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

20-06-2020, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Maybe the problem is more in the mind of the 'hairstyle owner' than in those who see that person?

Like a lot of people in this lockdown, I have been unable to get a haircut. The last time was 04 March so it's rather long now. I could easily have shaved the lot off, with the aid of kitchen scissors and a razor. However, that did not happen as I did not like to think of myself looking that way.

That shouldn't have bothered me really when I look round and see so many with that 'look', including those in my own family.
Baz486, longer hair on men sometimes makes them look younger!

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

20-06-2020, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Only if you can look at them upside down and pretend it's a beard.
I don't mind bald heads or any length.
TessA
That wold be a 'Sight for Sore Eyes' in bed.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top