Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2020, 03:24 PM

Re: It’s all getting a bit silly ...

Interesting.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2020, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by tessa ->

interesting.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2020, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Those were the days OGF, probably around a decade before this one was released:

"Those Were The Days"
Ah, I remember it well - unfortunately. This song is credited to Gene Raskin, who put a new English lyric to the Russian romance song "Dorogoi dlinnoyu". Sir Paul McCartney produced it.

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
From an ex-Labour MP: TBH had not noticed, how sad that individuals are likely to trawl through everything in order to make ludicrous connection to racism. A cereal packet for pity's sake.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9568081.html
Fiona Onasanya was convicted of perverting the course of justice because she lied to the Court about who was driving. Great stuff, the lying cow got what she deserved. Now, I think what she's trying to do is get her name and face back in the papers/media in preparation for another crack at the next election.

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Getting silly?

It was incredibly stupid from the start.

ALL LIVES MATTER!
I agree, Todger, it's getting past incredibly stupid now.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2020, 03:57 PM

The only problems we have where this dam fool BLM nonsense is concerned are being created by the anti-establishment (note lower case "e") Marxist filth that are being supported by Useful Idiots.

The UK WAS not a racist society but now it is rapidly becoming one.

I for one am developing a VERY race intolerant mindset because of what has taken place and the outrageous behaviour of Blacks and mixed breeds who have been perfectly content being totally integrated into our multi-ethnic country suddenly jumping on a bandwagon.

In addition telling us what we all know and trying to instill a sense of guilt over what our, well English people because my family are relatively recent immigrants to England, did HUNDREDS OF YEARS ago yet not recognising the huge advantages that they have gained from being integrated into our countries.

Or for that matter the huge advantages the countries that England colonised gained as a result of English colonisation.

It's time to wake up and deny the guilt that is being piled on us all and tell the Useful Idiots to GET A PROPER EDUCATION and the rest of them to go to hell.

Black lives matter? OF COURSE THEY DO and in this country we are very well aware of it and have been and acted accordingly for HUNDREDS of years.

Black lives matter? ALL LIVES MATTER.

My CAT'S life matters, our old dog's life mattered. Even mohammadans lives matter.

Bloody cheek.

ALL LIVES MATTER!
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2020, 04:19 PM

I remember a few years back the camp coffee advert getting some criticism. Horrible stuff. I don't know if it is still available.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ahistoryofthewo...Tzqb05nDwIhhjg
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2020, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I remember a few years back the camp coffee advert getting some criticism. Horrible stuff. I don't know if it is still available.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ahistoryofthewo...Tzqb05nDwIhhjg
'Orrible stuff it was too. Coffee and chicory syrup - yeuk.

Yes, regrettably it's still available at Tesco, Asda, et al.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 10:36 AM

Here is the latest in Scotland

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...-a-leprechaun/
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
The trouble here is that company's are giving in instead of telling them to bog off.
The people in general I would bet are not bothered one bit about these minor things.
I would certainly carry on singing songs I like to sing and as for buying rice or other produce if I like it I will buy it no matter what they are called Uncle Bens or Aunt Bessies don't make any difference to me.
Quite simply company's are weak and its about time they grew some.
Excellent post!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 03:32 PM

Littlejohn has pinched my heading !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ing-silly.html
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Littlejohn has pinched my heading !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ing-silly.html
What a brilliant and truthful article Muddy, thanks for posting.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top