Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 05:13 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Due to be hot again here today. I will away to the shops when they open at 7:30am then home to sleep until evening again.

Had a quick glance at the new posts - it's all Covid, Brexit, Murder and Doom! Is normal conversation still in lock down?

Hey Ho,

Take care - stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 05:20 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning Tabbles and to everyone else later, looks like being another hot one...

Just a couple of gardening jobs for me this morning, lasagne for lunch then an afternoon in the shade with the paper and a jigsaw methinks.

Take care and enjoy the day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 06:22 AM

Good morning all

Looks like another glorious day... I will be outside all day ...looking for shade but loving it.

Have pals coming around early evening we are having a Chinese take away al fresco in the garden hopefully it won't rain

Have a lovely day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 07:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm booked in for an eye test today. I made the appointment as a matter of urgency when I woke up with my right eye blurred last week.
It was only that one time & it's ok now. Still - best go have it checked..

After I've been to the opticians Tony & I are going to have a picnic in the nearby park and maybe a short stroll to give my ankle a bit of exercise.

Will just have to see what else the day brings.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 07:58 AM

Good morning all, have a lovely day and take care, stay safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 08:24 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Done some shopping, very quiet today, almost empty.

A stay at home day doing very little.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 08:49 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful start to the day.

I have been to water the runner beans which are looking better and have even managed to produce the odd flower.

I am rushing to get some jobs done before it gets too hot then I need to sort the house insurance.

Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 09:05 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Dry with unbroken sunshine, becoming hot by the afternoon is the forecast.
Maximum temperature 32ºC.

Those high temperatures are far too much for me. I will be keeping cool,
wherever that is possible, not doing very much at all.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 09:25 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day here and temperatures forecast over 30°C for the next couple of days.

I hope to finish the hedge trimming this morning, it was too hot to complete yesterday.

Enjoy your day everyone 🙂
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 03:18 PM

Bloody car battery. How can a charged car battery (yesterday) be as flat as a pancake this morning? We were due to go M&S for our weekly shop this morning and the car wouldn't start. I've now put the battery on charge and will check it on Friday morning to see if it has taken. If not, someone will have to change it for me because I can't lift anything heavy for another 3 weeks at least.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top