Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 07:22 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, dank and gloomy here at the moment with more rain forecast for this afternoon, just what we need for our lawn repairs..

Just waiting for Mrs. B to return from Tesco before taking the dogs out, then after coffee I've got some jobs that I can do in the workshop and maybe I'll do a jigsaw this afternoon, so looks like being another full day...

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 08:04 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 09:02 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm doing nothing in particular today - need to go to the bank & the post office to return an Amazon parcel.
Also go a walk in the woods that skirt the edge of the town - it's Tony's favourite walk - that's if it isn't raining!!

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 09:23 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start and more rain on the way.

I have picked what may be the last of the runner beans , the storm blew off most of the little beans.

Cake making later to take with me tomorrow, I am going to my son's to go for a walk in the cider orchards with the children .

Enjoy your day
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 09:38 AM

Soggy day for the dogs. Mine too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 09:45 AM

Good morning all sunny intervals and scattered showers here.

Today is my SIL’s birthday, one year after his big op ..... I think he will enjoy it more than last year.

A quiet day is planned, may just potter around.

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 10:11 AM

Hi

Not the best of starts to the day.

Went to start the car, not allowed to drive it just yet, but decided to charge up the battery.

A complete non starter, would not even open the doors on the key fob.

Green Flag had to come out, so now started and running.

Use it or lose it as the man said, very common problem after lockdown.

Have a good day all.
Cally
New Member!
United Kingdom Northumberland
Cally is female 

28-08-2020, 10:48 AM

Good morning everyone. First post. Sunny here but windy. Trying to find my way around the forum. Have a good day.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Cally ->
Good morning everyone. First post. Sunny here but windy. Trying to find my way around the forum. Have a good day.
Hi Cally & welcome to this mad house.

Good morning to everyone.
I received a book through the post today, called The Princes In The Tower by Alison Weir. It's a history book. You might think I am getting educated in my old age, but no, this book is for a friends Christmas present & not for me. I ordered it from Amazon & it has arrived early.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Cally ->
Hello Cally welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.

May I suggest you start by introducing yourself to our members in our "Your Introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself, our members will then give you a welcome the the forum.

The Introductions section can be found here ....

https://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

...... click on 'New Thread' to start your post.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top