Join for free
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 10:24 AM

Let's have a whip round

PRINCE Charles will reportedly fund Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's new life using his own investment income. However, his annual funds are set to take a major blow as a result of the coronavirus pandemic

The Prince of Wales' annual income from the Duchy of Cornwall has risen by nearly three percent to £22.2 million, but is expected to fall "by a significant amount" next year due to the coronavirus pandemic, accounts show. According to the Daily Mail, Charles' friends have warned the former Duke and Duchess of Sussex that the cash is not "inexhaustible".

My heart bleeds for them - cheques to me, please.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 10:40 AM

Re: Let's have a whip round

Can I bring the whip?
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 02:00 PM

LT there are folk that believe he and his family are entitled to moan n groan when they lose some of their ill gotten gains.
Personally I have never been a Royalist I like the idea of a figure head but like most things I don't like paying for them.

Perhaps he can have a extra Party In The Park to get some of his lost proceeds back I am sure he will find plenty to buy his tickets.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 02:04 PM

Charlie's ears are two metres apart.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Charlie's ears are two metres apart.
LD can we make that 78 ins as we are not in the EU now
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
LD can we make that 78 ins as we are not in the EU now
Can we make that 2e10 Angstrom please? After all, I used to be a physicist ---
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 10:11 PM

Meghan Markle and Harry are doing well in the US all on their own. They continue to volunteer to causes, and have signed for several speaking engagements, paying $100,000 and more in the future.

They were not able to be their own person in the UK, have struck out to begin a new life and lifestyle, and it appears to be working.

They are both happy and settling in nicely. I am so happy for them. The US welcomes them with open arms.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC40FuI09u0

Also, from Town And Country, published recently:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have signed with Harry Walker Agency for speaking engagements. The New York-based firm is known for repping A-list Hollywood talent and political leaders, including Barack and Michelle Obama, Hillary and Bill Clinton, and Oprah Winfrey, among many other notable names.

A source gave Town & Country an idea of what to expect from the Duke and Duchess's future speaking engagements. "The conversations will relate to topics that are important in their lives—and in the world. Topics will largely relate to the social issues the world is facing now including racial justice and gender equity, mental health, issues impacting women and girls and the environment—as well as the intersectional nature of these issues," the source said.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 10:18 PM

It don't matter where a trade is plied anymore, its very superficial.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top