Join for free
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 06:38 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning, Another month gone. I hope you are all in good spirits. Stay safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 07:05 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, dull again here and showers forecast for later, milder than of late though and yes, Moyra, half the year gone already..

Morning walkies shortly and then, after coffee, it's cleaning the bathroom followed by odd jobs in the garden if it's fit, otherwise it's going to be back to the jigsaw..... tough old life..

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 08:22 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

'Pinch and a punch', 'white rabbits' and all that as it's the 1st of July
– where do all the months go!

A dry and bright morning here. The forecast is for cloud spreading across all parts through the afternoon, maybe with light rain or drizzle. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

Plenty to choose from for today as there is so much ongoing, not much chance of being bored.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 08:23 AM

Good morning all.

Dry & bright here at the moment but looks like we've had a rainy night and more rain is tipped!
I'm just wondering what to do as my friend Chris & I had arranged to go a walk.

I think we might risk it as the weather forecast is often wrong.

My first walk since injuring my ankle/foot a fortnight ago. We had planned a nice flat walk to get me going with a picnic by the river....

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 08:59 AM

Good morning everyone it feels more like autumn than summer with misty rain and really chilly.

Not a lot planned today. I am awaiting a call from the vet , Chloe is going to need more tests so I am just going to keep busy and available.

Enjoy your day
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 09:07 AM

Dull and miserable here but dry .
It does feel more like autumn
What has happened to summer ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 09:21 AM

Good morning all cloudy but dry here, not exactly what you would expect on 1st July...

We have someone coming today to look at a damp patch on the wall in the back room, hopefully he can sort it out for us.

Meanwhile, a basket of ironing awaits me.

Enjoy your day...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 10:30 AM

Morning all.
Spitting with rain here and quite cool.

Got to take one of the dog's to the groomers today, then on to M & S for a few foody bits, then on again for a back x-ray, and by then I am hoping my Gertie will be ready to collect and bring home again.

I normally trim the dogs myself, but this one is difficult because as soon as I start brushing her, she nods off! She loves contact, but it sends her to sleep. But when she sags and droops and lies down, I can't clip her. Apparently she doesn't do this with my friendly groomer so perhaps I just have a soothing touch.

Enjoy your day folks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top