Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 04:14 PM

Re: Hallelujah!

https://youtu.be/LRP8d7hhpoQ
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
TV Licensing is a sub-contractor owned by Capita. This is the same lovely company that was so very well liked when contracted to collect the very popular Poll Tax.

Capita also used to own the highly respected and very nice parking company, Parking Eye, who are really nothing like the scammers, rogues, and bloodsuckers our MPs across all parties called them in open parliament.

I had to threaten TV Licensing with court proceedings when they harassed my Lovely Cousin's grandmother after she temporarily moved in with her daughter and son in law to convalesce after illness.
She transferred her licence to her temporary residence when she moved, meaning the (empty) property she owned did not have a licence.

The letters she received were nasty, and of a very threatening and scary nature, especially to a sweet old widow of advancing years.
The community charge was NOT a poll tax.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
https://youtu.be/LRP8d7hhpoQ
Thankyou Bratti , beautiful song with beautiful people . Enjoyed that
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, of course!

I don't really fear the dreaded TV detector vans because, apparently, they don't actually exist.

The 'enforcers' can, of course, come to our door to investigate at any time. I should be happy to allow them in...
providing they have a court order with them!

Actually, although I'd be happy to deny them entry, if they did come with an order they wouldn't find anything as I'll remove all aerial cables from everything.
Now there's a word to conjure with!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top